Chapter:32

I finished what I was doing before Percy pulled me aside into a bedroom. All six simultaneously pull me into a bedroom and kiss me, talk and show how much they all honestly care for me. "You alright after that Doll?" Percy asked. "Yeah. Might be grounded for it." I said. "I bet you'll be sleeping next to him for the next week because of the stunt. Don't worry bout the grounding. He'll go easy on you if you do what he says." He said. I nodded as he pulled me to him.

"Now get back out there and do not anger him farther. I doubt he'll like that very much." He said before kissing the top of my head. He opened the door letting me out. I went back to the living room. Matthew curled his finger in a motion to go to him. I did so. He grabbed my waist pulling me onto his lap. One arm held me in place while the other traced patterns on my thighs.

Luca sat down next to Matthew. Matthew popped him on the back of the head. "Sh-t. Seriously?" Luca asked. "Yeah. You let her into our bedroom. Your part of why she got into trouble." Matthew said. I peeked over at Cade. He was silent. I hope he stays that way. "Cade, sure are quiet." Percy said. "Yeah. Just tired still." Cade said.

Luca chuckled. I kicked him. "What was that about?" Luca asked. I gave him a glare. "Oh. I guess there was one more involved in that." Luca said. I kicked him again. "Would it be alright if I took her with me for a moment Matt?" Luca asked. Matthew gave him a hard glare. "I'm hungry." I told Matthew.

He disposed of me onto Luca's lap harshly. I tried to get up. "Still in trouble Angelo. Cade don't you dare move." Luca said. Cade honestly looked fearful. I knew where he was ticklish the most. I started tickling him just above his belly button. "S-st-stop. No! That's. Not! Go-ing to work. Today!" Luca laughed as I continued to tickle him.

He tried to grip my wrists. I was too close to his body for him to do anything. I squealed as a set of hands started tickling me. Another set of hands attacked me. Two more sets of hands started tickling me. It became too much for me. "No. More! Please!" I said trying to breathe. "Had enough?" Luca asked. I nodded. "Jeez. Now she's going to nap and not sleep tonight!" Matthew said.

He pointed to my seat. I got up from where I was seated and went over to the table. Leftovers. There's a reason why I don't like mushrooms. I hate them cooked and in any way. I sat down in my seat and looked up at him. "All of it is going to be gone before you leave the table." He said before sitting down across from me.

I cringed. "I don't care how much you hate mushrooms. You are going to eat them no matter what." Matthew said. I couldn't argue. They knew I wasn't allergic to them, so what was that point. My sides still hurt from their tickling. My right side even more than it was supposed to be. I laid my head on the table as my right side hurt tremendously.

I felt a cold hand touch there. I cringed trying to draw my knees to my chest. Another cold hand touched my forehead. "She's warm. Go get me the thermometer." Jackson said from behind me. "Where does it hurt sweetheart?" He asked. I cringed again as the same hand pressed down right on top of it.

"Right where your pressing Jackson." Cade said. Something touched my forehead. "One O' two fever. It's got to be her appendix." Cade said. They both pulled me onto the floor. "Lay flat for us pumpkin." Cade said. "Do you feel nauseous?" Jackson asked. I sat a minute before nodding. "Do you feel throwing up?" He asked. I nodded again.

"Let's take her to be safe." Cade said. Jackson nodded. They both helped me stand. I leaned against the closest one to me. He picked me up to carry me. "Is that the only place it hurts?" Cade asked. I nodded. "That's a good sign. Let's hope it is the appendix." He said.