Chapter:26

When Nonno dismissed us for the night, Luca picked me up carrying me. "You and I are sharing a room." He whispered. "I need to tell you and the other five something." I said. "Alright. We'll talk about it in my room." He said before pulling out his phone, texting them. When we got to the bedroom he set me on the bed after locking the door.

A random knock came to the door. I stayed put as he came out of the bathroom in basketball shorts and no shirt. He opened the door before letting the other five in. They were dressed similarly except for Matthew who went to the same bag and grabbed out a pair of shorts along with clothes for me. He curled his finger.

I got off the bed and followed. One word. I could tell what was needed. A bath. It was like a master suite bathroom with no door to another room. He leaned against the wall as I got out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair with what was there before feeling hands run down my sides. "I missed you baby." Matthew said kissing me. I turned in his arms. I put my hands on his shoulders. They know that's the sign to pick me up.

He did just that. Then pressed me against the wall kissing me. "They missed you too. None of us knew what would've happened if you didn't contact us at all." He said. "Try to find a way to get a message to you and them no matter what." I said. "I know. I know baby." He said brushing my area. I squirmed away from his hand.

"Hey hey hey. What did they do to you?" He asked. I put my head in the crook of his neck. "Come on. Let's finish showering." He said as he set me down. He held me to him as he scrubbed my backside. Then had me turn around so he could get my front side. I wanted to not shy when his hands were in that general area. I could tell he didn't like how I was tensing up with him.

When I was done he let me step out and dry off. I wrapped the towel around my body just before Percy came in with clothes. Guess everyone is showering in here tonight. My head was still hurting since this morning. Percy came up to me and pulled me into his arms to hold me. "Let's get you dry doll." He said before drying me off. I got dressed then went out and sat on the bed.

Matthew came out shortly then Percy. When everyone was showered, I sat with Zach on the bed while Jackson sat at my feet. "First thing first, Austin, do you know what today's date is?" Percy started. I shook my head. "It's October 30." Cade said. I tried to swallow but couldn't. Nearly eighteen days?

"When did you get here on that ship?" Luca asked. "This morning about an hour before I called you." I answered. They didn't look pleased. "Do you remember any part of being on the ship?" Matthew asked. "The smell of sea salt, then someone walking by, He and two other guys opened the crate getting me out, then when the ship docked I knew exactly where I was and went straight here." I said.

"This morning?" They all asked. I nodded. "Do you remember anything before that?" Zach asked. I nodded. "I was in some warehouse before I was thrown into the crate and that was the last I remembered before waking up this morning." I said. Cade jumped up first. He dug in a bag before coming over to me. He held up a flashlight and scanned my eyes with it.

"Well?" One of them said. "She did suffer a concussion. Not as bad as it could have been. Does your head hurt anywhere pumpkin?" Cade asked me. I nodded. "Where at?" I let him examine where it hurt. "There's a bump there. Can't do anything more while here though." He said. "Ok. Now that she's caught up on the time and is ok, what were you wanting to share with us Angelo?" Luca asked.