Chapter One

So, hi everybody! I'm back and here with another fic! This is written for the lovely character of Gabriel, since he doesn't really get multichaptered fanfics often. I honestly want to publish this so I actually can help remedy the fact that he has little to no fanfiction written specifically about him! I hope you guys enjoy the story, and here we go! Oh, and Isla Fisher is my faceclaim for Leia Jackson (I also own nothing but Leia and parts of this storyline)

Leia Jackson was tired. She had had classes all day, and she also worked third shift at a popular casino. It wasn't Las Vegas, but she got some pretty good money from it. It was around 2 AM, and she was headed home because she wasn't feeling very well. She had this feeling that something was going to happen, and her anxiety had caused her a panic attack at work, so one of the pit bosses sent her home with strict instructions for her to rest and not worry about finding someone to cover her shift tonight.

That feeling seemed to keep creeping behind her, an ever looming shadow that wouldn't go away no matter how hard she wished. She simply turned down a street and kept walking faster, even though she was convinced that it was just something her paranoia cooked up to freak her out like it did every so often.

All of a sudden, she felt a wave of calm wash through her, and that made her extremely suspicious of what was going to happen next. However, she could not have done anything to prepare for what actually occurred.

A driver (who Leia presumed was extremely drunk,) was running into all sorts of things; a couple of mailboxes, some trashcans, a couple of lawn decorations. She then realized that the driver was headed straight for her.

Leia simply stared at it like a deer in the headlights, terrified out of her mind and hoping that life would somehow be kind to her. Her hopes were quickly dashed when the driver hit her head-on. She could feel her pelvis shattering, and damn did that hurt. Although the speed at which her head hit the ground hurt much more than she could have possibly thought. The last thing she ever heard was the screeching of tires as she was left to die.