Chapter Eighteen

{One Month Later}

Leia picked up the phone, since Bobby was out getting groceries. "Hello?"

"Heya Leia. How are you?" said Sam.

"Sammy! It's good to hear from you. Why is it you boys always wait a month to call?" she pouted.

Sam chuckled. "We don't mean to, we promise. Listen, we think we might need your help with a case. We're going undercover at a high school, and we need an extra set of hands that could pass for a teacher. You in?"

"You bet! Let me tell Bobby once he gets back, and I'll be waiting for you out front." she said.

"Alright. See you soon."

"See you soon." she hung up the phone and waited on Bobby to get back.

When Bobby got back, he gave her the go-ahead to leave ("What am I, your guardian? Go do what you want, I've survived on my own before you showed up." is what he actually said,) and she sat out on the front porch waiting on Sam and Dean. They drove up and she hopped into the Impala, tossing her duffel bag in first and then getting in the backseat.

"Are you wearing one of my shirts?" asked Dean curiously.

Leia looked down at the blue and white plaid shirt. "Maybe? You guys don't wear a lot of your clothes on the road, so the ones that you leave at Bobby's I borrow. The sheriff took pity on me and gave me some of her old jeans and skirts to wear since you guys' pants don't fit me." she explained.

"You look like a kid trying to play dress up. It's cute." he said.

"It's not my fault you guys are giants! I make do with what I've got." Leia crossed her arms.

Sam smiled and shook his head. "Anyways, there's some kind of possession going on at this high school in Indiana, and the more eyes we have on the kids, the better."

"Alright, so what am I going undercover as?" asked Leia.

"New Japanese language teacher since the last one amazingly won a cruise to the Gulf Coast." said Sam.

"Sweet."

"こんにちはみなさん, I'm your new Japanese teacher, Miller-sensei." **said Leia, standing at the front of the class. It was pitifully small, a little more than ten students, and over half of them seemed to be freshmen. Leia sighed internally. This was gonna be a long class.

After hearing about a kid's hand getting shredded by a food processor and being told to take her class to a "nonviolence assembly", Leia was able to sneak out of the assembly under the excuse that she needed to use the bathroom. She met up with Dean and Sam, who were walking down the science hallway.

"How's the nonviolence assembly going?" asked Dean.

"Apparently, shoving a kid's arm into a Cuisinart is not a 'healthy display of anger.'" replied Leia sarcastically.

"Glad I had a planning period this period." said Dean. He turned back to Sam. "So, the kid had ectoplasm leaking out his ear?"

"That only comes from a seriously pissed off spirit." said Sam.

"Sounds like ghost possession to me." said Leia, "But that's pretty rare." she added as an afterthought.

"Yeah, but it does happen." said Sam, "I mean, they get angry enough, they can take control of a person's body."

"All right. So, what, we got a ghost in the building?" said Dean.

"Yeah, but where? I mean, there's no EMF. Maybe we could find out who it is, at least. You know, check and see if somebody died bloody around here or something." said Sam.