Chapter Five

When they got to the door of the room that Sam was staying in, Leia got an idea.

"Hey guys, I have an idea, but I need your help to make this work." she said to Dean and Bobby.

"What kinda idea?" said Bobby warily.

"One that, hopefully, I won't die trying to execute. At the most, it might offer some lightheartedness for the situation that's ultimately going to arise." said Leia with a small smile.

"Okay, what's the play?" asked Dean.
"You'll see. Gimme a sec." Leia started ruffling her hair, making her have what her friends would call "sex head". She bit her lips to make them a little redder and fuller, and grabbed a roll of twenties from Dean (with a lot of grumbling) and stuck it in her bra. She had the two boys stay down the hallway just in case she needed them. Then, she knocked on the door.

A very attractive girl in nothing but underwear and a t-shirt(that probably wasn't hers) opened the door.

"Can I help you?" she asked, barely concealing the fact that she was annoyed.

"Yeah, you can. I'm his next 'appointment', so if you could just let him know I'm here and then skedaddle, I'd greatly appreciate it sweetheart." said Leia in a thick Southern accent.

"Excuse me?" said the girl, offended.

"Aww, bless your heart. He didn't tell you, did he? He paid in advance, but didn't tell me there'd be someone else joining. I would've charged extra." said Leia, pulling out the wad of twenties.

The girl went red in the face and slammed the door. A few seconds later, Leia could hear yelling, and...was that the sound of broken glass? Damn. Leia signaled to Dean and Bobby to stand on either side of her as she smoothed down her hair. The girl stormed out of the room, fully dressed in her own clothes. Leia merely stepped out of the way for the girl to pass, smirking to herself. Sam, or at least the person who Leia assumed was Sam, began to follow the girl out of the room, until he noticed Dean, Leia, and Bobby. More specifically, he noticed Dean and Bobby.

"Heya, Sammy." You could practically hear the tears in Dean's voice.

Bobby went into the room first and Dean followed him. Leia kinda hung back, scared of how this will turn out, but she still went inside, wary of Sam's body language.

As Dean moved to get closer to Sam, Sam pulled out a knife and swiped at him. Dean managed to block Sam, but Bobby ended up having to pull Sam off of Dean. Leia merely picked up the knife that was dropped in the scuffle and sat it down on the little table nearby. She then sat down on the arm of a chair next to her.

"Who are you?!?" yelled Sam. Leia flinched, both at his sharp tone and the sheer volume of his voice. She was never one for loud noises.

"Like you didn't do this?!?" Dean shouted back. Sam looks very confused.

"Do what?!?"

"It's him. It's him. I've been through this already. It's really him." said Bobby.

Sam immediately stopped struggling. "What?..."

"I know. I look fantastic, huh?" said Dean with a small smile.

Bobby let go of Sam, and then Sam and Dean hugged each other very tight, not letting go for what seemed like quite some time.

"So, now that that's out of the way, anybody wanna introduce me?" asked Leia, a playful smile on her face.

A/N: God I am so sorry! I thought that I had published this chapter already! And to explain the mini-hiatus: I'm a senior in high school, and I had exams and I also graduate tomorrow, so there was a lot of stress going on. To make it up to y'all: I'mma double update. Think of it as my graduation present to you. (Sorry if it's late lol, I tried.)