Chapter Four

Leia was starting to doubt Dean's ability to help her. I mean, what do you do when someone claims that they not only died, but died in the future? There's not exactly a whole lot of books to help people like that. Maybe medication, but that's beside the point. Anyhow, they pulled up to a junkyard full of old cars. After Dean parked, he all but ran to the front door. Leia decided to hang back. She had a bad feeling about this. She stood back on the porch, just out of sight but in a perfect position to see not only in the doorway, but a little farther into the house.

Dean knocked on the door, and an older man opened it. He seemed very surprised that Dean was standing there.

"Surprise." said Dean, smiling fondly at the man.

"I-I don't..." said the man.

"Yeah, me neither." Leia stayed where she was as Dean entered the house, "But here I am."

Suddenly, the man pulled out a knife and tried to slash Dean with it. Dean grabbed the man's arm and twisted it. The man broke Dean's hold and backhanded Dean. Leia was trying to figure out what she should do. Dean showing up with a stranger wouldn't help his case of it really being him, but she couldn't just let him die! But at the same time, she's never fought with weapons before, so she could end up dying again and then things would just be even more messy. She decided to stay put, but the guilt of doing nothing was eating her alive.

"Bobby! It's me!" said Dean.

"My ass!" said the man now known as Bobby.

Dean shoved a chair in between him and Bobby.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Your name is Robert Steven Singer. You became a hunter after your wife became possessed, and..." Dean's voice got quieter, "You're about the closest thing I have to a father. Bobby. It's me."

Bobby lowered the knife and cautiously stepped forward to where Dean was standing. Leia's head was spinning. Hunters? Possession? Leia finally realized what was going on, and was half-tempted to just start crying.

"Of course, I just had to end up in Supernatural! I might end up dying sooner than I thought." she internally groaned. She then saw Dean cut his arm with a silver knife, probably to prove his humanity to Bobby.

"Dean?" said Bobby, sounding hopeful.

Dean sighed in relief. "That's what I've been trying to tell you."

The two hugged tightly, joy clearly on both of their faces.

"It's...It's good to see you, boy." said Bobby, pulling away.

"Yeah, you too." said Dean, smiling softly.

Bobby suddenly adopted a look of confusion. "But how did you bust out?"

"I don't know. I just, uh, I just woke up in a pine box." Bobby throws water into Dean's face.

Dean spat out the water that landed in his mouth. "I'm not a demon either, ya know."

"Sorry, can't be too careful." said Bobby.

"Hey, Leia! Come in already so you can meet Bobby!" called Dean, glimpsing the redhead who was still outside.

"Leia?" asked Bobby.

Leia walked inside cautiously. "Hi..."she said softly, looking down at her combat boots.

Bobby looked at her warily. "Leia, huh?"

She looked up. "That's me."

"How do you know that she's not dangerous?" said Bobby, turning to Dean. Leia flinched at the harsh tone.