Chapter Fifteen

A/N: So, I have realized that I completely forgot to update on this website for quite some time now, so I'm going to update to where I have it on Quotev. I am probably going to have a spotty updating schedule for a while, because I am moving into my college dorm next week. I hope you enjoy the updates, and I'm sorry.

Dean raised his eyebrows. "Apocalypse? The apocalypse, apocalypse? The four horsemen, pestilence, $5-a-gallon-of-gas apocalypse?"

"Pestilence is a horseman, and it's not as bad as it could be." said Leia with a shrug.

"It's bad when you hunt monsters for a living." said Bobby.

"Touche."

"Anyways, you're right Dean. The rising of the witnesses is a--a mile marker." said Bobby.

"Okay, so what do we do now?" asked Sam.

"Road trip. Grand Canyon. Star Trek Experience. Bunny Ranch." said Dean.

"Oooh, if we go to Florida, we could go take on the Epcot Death March!" said Leia.

Bobby glared at them. "First things first. How about we survive our friends out there?"

"Great. Any ideas aside from staying in this room until Judgement Day?"said Dean.

"This-" Bobby gestured to a piece of paper in front of him, "is a spell to send the witnesses back to rest. Should work."

"Should?" said Leia.

"Great." Sam deadpanned.

"If I translated it correctly, I think I got everything we need at the house." said Bobby.

"Any chance you have everything we need here in this room?" asked Dean hopefully.

"So, you thought our luck was gonna start now all of a sudden? Spell's got to be cast over an open fire." said Bobby.

"The fireplace in the library." Sam realized.

"Bingo." said Bobby.

"That's just not as appealing as a, uh, ghost-proof panic room, you know?" said Dean.

"Tell me about it." said Leia.

The guys grabbed all the ammo they needed and their guns. Leia had managed to convince them to tape some scrap iron rods that Bobby had left over to her shoes, the tips of the rods a little past her shoes, which made a soft clunk every time she took a step. They didn't understand why she wanted them on her feet, but they did it anyways when they found out she was a martial artist (it might have also taken a lot of begging and being annoying until they did it, but at least they humored her.)

"Cover each other. And aim careful. Don't run out of ammo until I'm done, or they'll shred you. Ready?" asked Bobby.

The little group began walking towards the stairs, where they found one of the ghosts waiting on them. It was a heavy-set guy, with curly hair.

"Hey, Dean. You remember me?" he asked.

It took Dean a moment, but he then said, "Ronald, huh? With the laser eyes? I wish I could say it was good to see you."

"I am dead because of you. You were supposed to help me!" he yelled.

Bobby shot Ronald, and Leia jumped at the sound.

"If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk." he said.

They finally made their way to the living room. Sam began making a salt circle, Dean started the fire, and Bobby began setting up the spell while Leia watched out for ghosts.

Bobby turned to Sam. "Upstairs, linen closet--red hex box. It'll be heavy."

"Got it." Sam took his gun and went upstairs. All of a sudden, two little girls popped into the room.

"Bobby." said the first girl. Leia delivered a roundhouse kick which hit both girls. They disappeared, and Dean looked surprised.

"Nice kick." he said.

"Thanks." she said.

Bobby turned to Dean, who was closest to the door. "Kitchen. Cutlery drawer. It's got a false bottom. Hemlock, opium, wormwood."

"Opium?" questioned Dean.

"Go!" Bobby said. He turned to Leia. "I'm trusting you to help keep the ghosts away from me. Think you can do that?"

"Yes sir!" Leia saluted as the girls showed up again. She side-kicked them, and they disappeared.

They heard the door to the kitchen shut loudly.

"Dean?" Bobby called out.

"I'm all right, Bobby! Keep working!" he called back.

After a moment, Sam and Dean came back into the living room. Leia let out a breath she hadn't noticed she had been holding.

Ronald suddenly showed up near Dean. "Ronald. Hey, come on man. I thought we were pals." said Dean.

"That's when I was breathing. Now, I'm gonna eat you alive." said Ronald.

"Well...come on. I'm not a cheeseburger." said Dean cheekily. Leia walked over and spun around, kicking Ronald with the back of her heel, making him disappear.

"If you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk." she said, parroting Bobby's words from earlier.

Bobby began reciting words in Latin, and the windows suddenly opened, a wind blowing through them. The salt was quickly blown away, and ghost after ghost showed up. Sam shot at Meg. Ronald appeared and Dean shot him. Henriksen showed up directly in front of Dean and knocked his gun out of his hand, tossing Dean down to the floor. Dean reached for another gun near him, but it was empty. Leia looked from where she just kicked away the two girls to where Dean was laying. She rushed over and butterfly kicked Henriksen. Meg appeared again, and this time she was able to push Sam against the wall and pin him there with a desk. He tried to push it away, but it was no use.

"Sam!" Dean yelled.

"Cover Bobby!" Sam shouted. Leia nodded and ran back to the older man's side, while Dean kept shooting from one side.

Bobby was still reciting the spell. The two girls showed up and sat on the desk. Leia kicked them off with a snap kick each, but was too late to stop Meg from shoving her hand into Bobby's back. Leia spun and hook kicked Meg, and Bobby was able to catch his breath. He tossed the mixture of ingredients into the fireplace, which turned a bright blue as all the ghosts disappeared.

Later that night, Leia was sleeping lightly on the couch while Sam slept in one of the chairs and Dean was sleeping on the floor. Leia heard the familiar fluttering noise of Castiel's arrival, and started to get up to go see him, but she stopped when she noticed Dean getting up to go talk to him. She decided that she should probably stay where she was and let Dean and Castiel talk about whatever was so important that Castiel had to show up in the middle of the night. Dean moved to check on Sam, and then she felt him look over at her. He then walked into the kitchen.

Dean didn't come out for several minutes, and Leia could hear them speaking in angry, hushed voices. When Dean did come out, he looked very tense. She decided to pretend to wake up.

"Dean?" she said with a fake yawn, "You okay?"

He jumped a little bit. "Yeah, I'm okay kiddo. Go back to sleep, okay?"

"Okay. Good night."

When Dean woke up the next morning, Leia and Sam were already up and about. Leia was in the front yard, doing some meditating and exercising a little, while Sam was doing something in the kitchen.

"You all right? What's wrong, Dean?" asked Sam when Dean stumbled into the kitchen.

"So...You got no problem in believing in...God and Angels?" he asked.

"No, not really." said Sam.

"So, I guess that means you believe in the Devil."

"Why are you asking me this?" asked Sam.

Dean merely stared out the window at Leia, who had just begun going through a capoeira routine.