Chapter Thirteen

Once they were a little ways down the road, Dean started to call Bobby, and Leia watched Sam worriedly, hoping that he didn't have a concussion. She didn't know a whole lot of first aid, so she wasn't able to tell, but maybe Bobby could when they got to his house. Either way, she was determined to make sure that Sam didn't fall asleep.

"Damn it, Bobby! Pick up!" said Dean angrily. He turned to Sam. "Hey, how you feeling? How many fingers is Leia holding up?"

"None. I'll be fine, Dean." said Sam, sounding tired.

"Henriksen?" asked Dean.

"Who's Henriksen again?" thought Leia.

"Yep." answered Sam.

"Why? What did he want?" asked Dean.

"Revenge, 'cause we got him killed."

"Sam." said Dean firmly.

"Well, we did, Dean."

"All right. Stop right there. Whatever the hell is going on, it's happening to us now, okay? I can't get ahold of Bobby, so if you're not thinking answers, don't think at all."

"Maybe the reason you can't get ahold of Bobby is because the same thing is happening to him?" said Leia quietly.

There was an unspoken hope that that wasn't the case.

Dean, Leia and Sam entered the house; Dean and Sam with their guns, Leia with an iron crowbar that they found in the trunk. It was better for her to be with them, they decided, than in the car where she wouldn't have an escape.

"Bobby?" called Dean.

They then noticed the fireplace poker on the ground.

Dean turned to Leia and Sam. "I'll go upstairs. Sam, check outside. Leia, choose who you wanna go with, but choose quick."

He turned towards the stairs, and Sam started heading towards the back door. Leia decided that Sam would have backup once he found Bobby(she was pretty certain that he would find him, but to be fair, she also felt a little safer with Dean,) so she decided to go with Dean. She tapped him on the shoulder and he spun around, gun pointed at her face. She held up her hands in surrender, and he visibly relaxed.

Once they got to the top of the stairs, Dean called out, "Bobby?" as Leia looked through an open door. A door at the end of the hallway opened, while the one she was looking through shut rather harshly.

"Come out, come out, whoever you are." said Dean, sounding sarcastically playful.

A girl with shoulder length brown hair stepped out from behind the door. Leia thought she looked familiar, but couldn't remember where she might have seen her before.

"Dean Winchester. Still so bossy. You don't recognize me?" the woman said.

Dean thought for a moment.

"This is what I looked like before that demon cut off my hair and dressed me like a slut." she said.

Dean seemed to realize her in that moment. "Meg?"

"Hi. It's okay, I'm not a demon."

"Yeah, but you're not anything nice either." said Leia, sounding braver than she felt.

"Who's this? Another person you've roped into this death sentence?" said Meg.

"Nah, it's not his fault I'm here. And neither is it his fault for your death."