Chapter Thirty One

"What do you mean, I can't come in? Why not?" asked Leia when they pulled up to the paper mill.

"We mean, you can't come in with us. The Trickster is extremely powerful, and not to mention, we didn't make you a stake so you could kill him if things went wrong." said Sam.

"You did that on purpose." she grumbled.

"Sort of. I wasn't planning on making you one, and I ran out of materials to make a third one in the first place, so yeah." said Dean.

"Promise me this; if you're not out in 45 minutes, I can come in after you, special stick or no." she said.

"Make it an hour, and you might have yourself a deal." said Dean, handing her the keys to the Impala.

"Fine."

"Good. We're gonna go in now, and remember, wait an hour before coming to get us." said Sam.

"Alright, Dad. Go before I chase after you two."

They took their stakes and flashlights out of the trunk, and began the trek up to the paper mill.

"3598-Mississippi, 3599-Mississippi, 3600-Mississippi!" said Leia. She had been counting the seconds since they left, and then got out of the car once she hit the 3600 mark.

"Well, time to see what the hell is going on." said Leia, walking up to the paper mill.

Gabriel always had fun tormenting the Winchesters. They certainly were entertaining, at the very least. He was so tired of seeing the world going to shit, his brothers fighting each other, and the fact that these two were the cause of Armageddon? Well, this was going to be a bit crueler than his usual punishments. They needed to be taught a lesson. However, he was distracted from watching them solve their problems in Dr. Sexy MD by a new presence his Trickster magic picked up on in the paper mill. It wasn't an angel, or any other supernatural creature for that matter, but it didn't feel right for a human soul. Their soul seemed...different somehow. Suddenly, he felt his grace do something strange.

It hummed.

Loudly, as a matter of fact.

"What the hell?" thought Gabriel. He had to see who this was, and since they seemed to have come with the Winchesters, (He hadn't felt any other cars drive up to the mill,) what better way to see who they were than sticking them in TV Land with the boys? The boys had just finished Dr. Sexy MD, and now to introduce their little friend, Gabriel had a fantastic idea.

Leia had walked into the paper mill, half expecting to see Dean and Sam's corpses. What she wasn't expecting was for her to be shoved behind a door and have her clothes suddenly morph into a red leather sports bra (at least, that's what she thought it was,) and a red leather miniskirt with a slit on one side that went all the way up to her hip. Her hair was pulled tightly into two pigtails, and she seemed to have some sort of headband that kept the pigtails from moving too much. And instead of her familiar punk boots, she was wearing some ugly white gogo boots. Needless to say, she was not happy. A puff of blue smoke, and she was pushed out to walk behind the host of this TV show. She realized that it was a game show, and she was supposed to be one of the "models who pull levers/make reaction faces/take things from the host/ etc."

"This is officially on my list of 'things to never do again'." she thought.

"これは、再生する時間です... Nutcracker!" said the host. (1)