Chapter Six

"You know how to introduce yourself, kid." said Dean.

"Kid?" asked Sam.

Leia stuck her tongue out at Dean. "You're mean, Duckie."

"Duckie?" asked Sam, wondering what has happened between his brother and this strange girl who was currently sitting on the arm of a chair, watching everything with great amusement. Dean stuck his tongue out at the girl.

"You kids will be the death of me, I swear." Bobby muttered. "This here is Leia,"

"And yes, it's like the Star Wars' Leia, but a lot less cool. My parents were huge fans of Star Wars, and even got the whole family into Jediism, which legally is a real religion." interrupted Leia. She got up and walked towards Sam, sticking her hand out for a handshake. Sam shook her hand, and she walked back to where she was sitting and sat down again.

Bobby cleared his throat. "As I was saying, Leia here has herself sort of in the same boat as your brother, only a lot less believable and you'd have to keep an open mind, but it shouldn't be that hard for you boys."

"What do you mean, in the same boat? Did you go to hell?" asked Sam.

"No, I ended up being hit by a car and dying when my skull smacked the pavement. I ended up going towards some sort of light that was bright and loud, and it turned into a portal. I fell to Earth and Dean broke my fall."said Leia, shrugging slightly.

Dean snorted. "Don't forget you're from ten years in the future and another 'universe-dimension-thing', as you put it."

"Another dimension?" said Sam skeptically.

"See, that's what I thought, but it makes sense to me, considering I got everything in your lives up to this point right." said Leia.

"What kind of things? Prove it." said Sam. Leia sighed.

"Well, Dean's being chewed apart by hellhounds was extremely detailed in the show. I still wonder how they managed to make that look so realistic with special effects. Um, I know what happened with your dad and Azazel. Stuff like that."

Sam paled at the mention of Azazel while Dean looked like he was going to be sick at the mention of the demonic dogs.

"Note to self: Don't mention things in their future like this to Sam or Dean. It would just freak them out more." she thought.

"Sam. To bring me back. What did it cost? Was it just your soul, or was it something worse?" said Dean, becoming more serious as he got focused on the matter at hand.

"You think I made a deal?" asked Sam.

"That's exactly what we think." said Bobby, his voice grave.

"Well, I didn't." said Sam, sounding ticked off.

"Don't lie to me." said Dean through gritted teeth.

"I'm not lying." "He's not lying." said Sam and Leia at the same time. The only one who noticed what she said was Sam, and he just looked at her curiously. He turned his attention back to Dean when he started talking again.

"So what now, I'm off the hook and you're on, is that it? You're some demon's bitch-boy? I didn't want to be saved like this." he said, getting close to Sam.

"Look, Dean, I wish I had done it, all right?" said Sam in a strained voice.

Dean grabbed Sam by his shirt, and Leia was worried that she and Bobby might have to intervene, and she wasn't the right size to be of much help. It really sucked, being 5'2" in a room of people who were at least a foot taller than her.

"There's no other way this could have gone down. Now tell the truth!" yelled Dean, right in Sam's face.

Sam pushed Dean off of him. "I tried everything. That's the truth. I tried opening the Devil's Gate. Hell, I tried to bargain, Dean, but no demon would deal, all right? You were rotting in hell for months." Sam's voice got softer, "For months, and I couldn't stop it. So I'm sorry it wasn't me, alright? Dean, I'm sorry."

Dean's face softened, and Leia was pretty sure things would be okay between the brothers, for now at least.

"It's okay, Sammy. You don't have to apologize. I believe you." he said, stepping back.

"Loving the fact that Sam's soul is still good, but it does raise a rather problematic question." said Leia, already knowing the answer.

"If he didn't pull me out, then what did?" asked Dean.

A/N: Here's the second half of the double update! Wish me luck, I graduate in about 10 and a half hours, and I'm honestly terrified.