Chapter Thirty Four

Okay, so this chapter basically describes the video above, so if you just want to watch the video, you're following the blonde girl who stands in the middle of the group at the start of the song. Where the linebreak is placed is where you should start the video if you're going to watch it.

Leia opened her eyes to see nothing but darkness, sensing multiple bodies around her. She seemed to be in a rather short black dress and heels with her hair slightly curled, but could tell nothing else about her surroundings. All of a sudden, bright lights shone out from in front of her, illuminating almost all of her surroundings. There seemed to be a sudden roar of mostly male voices, and Leia realized she was on a stage, with multiple other women surrounding her. She took a quick glance down at herself, seeing that her outfit was all black with rhinestones and a skirt that had a ton of fringe on it. Suddenly, music began playing.

"Aw, fuck, no, not this song! Wait, am I-?" Leia thought, quickly looking at the positioning of everyone around her. "Shit, I am!" She gave a little sigh. "At least this isn't as bad as it could have been."

(((((((((((((((((((L I N E B R E A K))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Leia got up, her hands down and palms together. As she stood, she brought her hands over her head, wiggling her fingers with her palms still together. When she got to the top of her head, she clapped twice. She then put her hands out to the side above her head and snapped her fingers to the beat as she began to sing.

"Ooh 너와 나 첨 만났을 때, Ooh 마치 사자처럼 맴돌다" She sang, moving forward. She had brought her right hand to her left shoulder, and then moved her left hand to her right hip, crossing each across her body rather slowly.

"기회를 노려 내 맘 뺏은 너" she brought her hands together in front of her, her wrists crossed over one another. She then flipped her hands to the same type of position, but above her head. She moved them apart, snapping her fingers on either side of her. She moved into a line behind another girl, and put her hands together out to the side, clapping them at the same time as the claps in the song.

The girl in front of her then began to sing, bringing her hands up near her head, holding them out to each side and snapping her fingers. She swayed from side to side, and after a beat, Leia stepped out and did the same thing. The girls then brought her hands in a circle, putting them out to where they had been originally, but shook their hands out, moving them into another snapping position. The girls then got into a line. They moved in almost a full circle, their left hand on their left shoulder and their right arms across their stomachs, stepping a little higher in almost a bouncing motion. They then stopped as another girl began to sing, and each girl had her hands in front of her, crossed in that same way as Leia had done in the very beginning.

Leia then moved with the girl in front and several others beside her, tossing her hands out in a v-shape to her right side, her right hand higher than her left. After she tossed her hands out, she moved to put her hands on her opposite shoulders, much like you would when you lay down on a desk or tabletop. From that position, she moved her right hand so she would end up resting her right wrist on her forehead, while her left hand was at her armpit. She then used her right hand to flick her hair. She moved back to the position before that one, and then brought her hands down. She moved her right hand to be across her stomach, and made a fist with her hand. She then made a fist with her left hand, and hit her right hand with her left twice, and then shook out her left hand twice as it was in the air. Another girl started to sing. She then moved her hands to be laying across the opposite wrist, moving her elbows side to side, making it look sort of like they were waves as she walked to her next spot on the floor. She then "broke" that, by taking her right hand and moving out in front of her, like they do in those dance scenes in old beach musicals. She did the same with her left hand, and then she moved both hands in unison, her pointer finger on both hands pointed up as she shook her hands to either side in a "no" motion. Once her hands got down to her stomach, she crossed and uncrossed them quickly, sinking into a half-squat, shaking her hips and dragging her hands up her sides. She then stood up from the squat and brought her arms above her head, her hands holding onto the opposite elbow as she moved her hip to circle out towards the audience. She then let go of her elbows, and moved her hands in circles, crossing them over each other. She moved to her next spot on the floor and then bent slightly at her waist, standing up quickly. She stuck her hands out to either side of her, making a y-shape. She moved her hands down, waving them back and forth as they moved. She then snapped her hands out to either side beside her waist. She then moved her hands quickly towards her pelvis, tapping the top of her legs twice as she shifted her feet from side to side, causing her body to move from left to right. She then moved her right hand to tap her left shoulder, and her left hand to tap her right hip. She then tapped her legs again, doing the same shift with her feet. She brought her hands up above her head, her wrists crossed. She then put her hands on the tops of her legs, and then dragged them up to her belly button. She stuck her hands out in front of her, making claws. She moved her hands back and forth by leaning to one side and rolling her shoulders at the same tempo as she was twisting one of her legs, making it look as if she was shaking her hips. She then leaned to the other side, doing the same thing. She then stuck her hands out to the left, her hands sort of hanging rather limp. She stuck her arms straight down, her hands resting parallel on top of each other as she rocked from side to side on her feet that were placed a little further than shoulder-width apart. She stopped rocking, and then stuck her hands out the opposite way than they had originally been facing. She then brought them together again, and shrugged her shoulders. She then rocked back and forth on her feet, and stopped, bringing her hands out one at a time to make a y-shape. She brought her hands out to the side by her head again, snapping her fingers and moving from side to side like before. She then moved her left hand to her shoulder, and her right to her left hip as she stood in front to move in the almost-full circle again. She then repeated most of the dance. Except for the part with snapping her hands out to the side that last time, because now she got to sing.

"내 맘이 맘이 더는 식지 않게

난 여기저기 뛰노는 너의 맘

길들일래 Lion heart" she stretched out her left hand to the side, and her right hand up, creating an L-shape. She then began the tapping portion by crossing her right hand to her left shoulder and her left hand to her right hip. She walked across the stage, moving in a very catlike manner, taking long steps and alternating on which hand she was extending in front of her as she walked. She got to a specific portion of the stage, moving her right hand to snap her fingers by her chest as her left was extended like a hula dancer's would be. She then walked back the way she came a little bit, doing the same snapping by her chest motion. She then turned to her right to face one of the girls, and they began doing surfer-movie moves at each other; making waves in front of them with their hands, and then bringing their hands with their pointer and middle fingers in a v-shape across their faces with big smiles. They then walked to the back of the line that had been perpendicular behind them as two others walked up. Leia held her hands up and began repeatedly high-fiving the girl beside her, grinning the whole time. She moved closer to the center, and then turned her back to the audience, shaking her hips with the other girls as two of the girls did a tango move towards the audience. She moved closer to the center again, stopped shaking her hips and moved her hands above her head, her wrists crossed over each other. She then turned, her left side facing the audience as she tilted her head back and rested her right wrist on her head as one of the girls hit a high note. She began moving her hands to the side, one further out than the other, but one always in the center of her chest. She moved her hands up above her head again, crossing her wrists over each other. She then brought her arms down and crossed them over her chest. She moved her right hand out to her side like she was showing off her bicep with a small roll, her left hand placed flush against her left side. She then moved her right hand in a fluid motion, bringing it down her body as her left hand came up by her left ear. She then crossed her arms over her chest, fluttering her hands. Leia then circled her right hand around in a semi-circle to rest on her left hip as her left hand moved from its shoulder out to her left side. She brought her hands up and crossed her forearms, circling her hips outward. She brought her hands down, circling them so they would cross each other on the way down. Leia then got to sing again.

"내 맘이 맘이 더는 식지 않게 않게" she sang, touching her upper chest with both hands. She stuck her right hand out in a "stop" motion, shaking her hips as she hit the high note. She then moved her outstretched hand to her upper chest, and her left hand to her hip, shaking her hips twice. She then did the same tapping on her upper body and legs from earlier. She then moved forward a little bit, making her hands into claws and doing the same thing as the chorus. She blew a kiss and a wink into the audience as she then turned and walked towards the back of the stage. When she got to her spot, she then tossed her left arm in the air. Leia slid across the floor one way, and then the other, her hands up by her shoulders and moving from side to side. She then stopped, but bobbed her hands gently up and down once as they were out to her left side. Leia then turned around, her back to the audience, with her hands facing away from each other and wrists bent slightly. She tossed her hands out to one side in an L-shape, and turned towards the audience for a brief second, shaking her hands that were in fists by her shoulders. She then spun for her back to face the audience again, and tossed her hands out in a backward L-shape. She spun again, and shook her fisted hands again. She then began crossing her hands in an x-shape over her face, bending and extending her elbows for the x-shape to flutter, crossing them downwards on the third flutter. She walked towards a quickly forming horizontal line made up of the other girls, and stuck her pointer and thumb on her right hand out, and had her pointer and middle fingers on her left hand tap them. She then bent at the waist, and swayed from side to side, crossing her arms over her chest and then extending them again. She then held her hands above her head, shaking her hips. She then bent again and did the same thing. She stood to one side, and had her pointer finger on her left hand tap her thumb on her right as she turned a quarter turn. She moved into a line with the others, crossing her arms under her chest and extending them at the same time. Leia stuck her hands out to the left side of the line, and then stepped out, her left side facing the audience with her hands extended and crossed at the wrists in front of her as the last note was sung.

Leia breathed a sigh of relief as the lights went out.