-Chapter 1-

-Seulgi's pov-
So today is my first day at school since I moved to Seoul.
After I woke up(what takes me alot) I did my morning routine, packed my school stuff and went to the kitchen to eat something.

"Good morning Unnie.", my little sister Yerim greeted me.
"Good morning Yeri.", I greeted her back.
"Are you excited too?", Yeri asked me.
"A little bit."
"I wish we'll be in the same class but I'm a grade under you...", she says a little sad.
"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make fast friends.", I said and flash her my eye-smile to motivate her.
"Thank you Unnie."
We finished our food and went to the bus-station, we sat beside each other like always.

"Uhm hey, may I sit there in front of you?", a girl asked us.
"Yeah sure.", I smiled.
"I'm Sooyoung by the way but just call me Joy.", the girl imagined.
"I'm Seulgi and this is my little sister Yerim.", I said while I smiled at her.
"Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."

"If you want I can show you two the school later.", she says while helping us to find the office, we just nodded.
After we went to the office Yeri and Joy went to their class(they are togehter) and I to mine.
I knocked at the door of the class and went in. Everyone were looking at me except one girl with glasses and a beautiful face.
--------------------
This is the first chapter of school silent, I hope you like it.
Sorry if I made some mistakes but english is not my first language.