-Chapter 34-

Yeri was startled by the action of the older one but replied the kiss after a few seconds.
As both pulled away, Joy leaned her forehead at Yeri's forehead. "Aww, you are blushing." Joy teased Yeri. "I-I'm not!" Yeri protested, while blushing even more.

 "Wait. Does this means you like me too?" Yeri asked. "No, I just kissed you for fun." Joy joked, but it seems like Yeri thought she meant it. "I'm just joking, you know that, right?" Yeri laughed. "Ehm yea of course..."
"So, Kim Yerim, do you wanna be my princess?" The girl in front of Yeri asked. "YES!" The smaller one yelled and jumped on Joy. Luckily for both, Joy catched Yeri.

While the lovebirds began a make out session, Seulgi and Irene watched the film Seulgi had chosen. "It's boring..." Seulgi said and pouted. Irene nodded in agreement. "What do you wanna do then?" Irene thought for a moment but she didn't had any idea, so she shook her head to signal that she don't know. "I know what. Let's go to a park, I know one where rarely anyone comes, so we would have our peace. Do you wanna go there?" The bear looking girl asked, and the other girl nodded.

After they put on their shoes, both started to walk to the park. "Let's sit there." Seulgi pointed at a bench. Seulgi took Irene's hand and pulled her to the bench, but as they sat down, Seulgi still held Irene's hand and interwhined their fingers. Seulgi and Irene enjoyed the quietness and the company from each other. "Can I ask you something, Irene? You don't need to answer if you don't want to." Irene looked at Seulgi and waited for her to continue.

"I guess there's a reason why you don't talk, mind telling me? But like a said, you don't have to." Irene looked shocked at Seulgi because she didn't expected this question. Seulgi realized Irene's reaktion and thought she should'nt have asked this. "I'm sorry, I should'nt have asked..." Irene released her hand from Seulgi's, pulled out her phone and wrote 'I'm going home alone, sorry.'
"It's okay... I'm sorry that asked this question..."

Seulgi watched Irene walking but she saw a car from afar that is driving fast. "STOP IRENE!" Seulgi yelled, but Irene didn't heard her because she was in her thoughts. Seulgi run to Irene and pushed her to the right time away but the car hit her instead. The next thing that happened was the car driving away quickly leaving Irene and a Seulgi full of blood on the ground.

Irene stood up as quickly as she could and run to Seulgi. She started crying suddenly while she put Seulgi's head on her lap. Everything is going to be okay, but she hadn't any idea what she could do. She can't call an ambulance because she doesn't speak. Fuck, what should I do she thought while crying silently with Seulgi's head on her lap. I don't have a other option than to call an ambulance and to speak...

She pulled out her phone slowly and tipped the number on it but before she called, she cleared her throat. When she heard a voice on the other side of her phone, she tried to speak, but she just coughed for a moment,
"I-I n-need h-help ..." Was the only thing that came out of her mouth because she was in pain because she spoke years ago the last time, and her voice sounded husky. "Ma'am where are you and what happened." The women asked and Irene tried to explain everything while coughing sometimes.

"Everything is going to be okay..." Irene whispered in Seulgi's ear. This is all my fault...
---------------------------------
Sorry if I made any mistakes!❤