-Chapter 35-

When the ambulance came, Irene luckily could go with them. Till the hospital, Irene held Seulgi's hand the whole time. After a few minutes driving they arrived at the hospital.

"Miss, please wait at the waiting room. We'll inform her famlily about the incident." One of the doctors told Irene. Irene just nodded and made her way to the waiting room, still crying silently.

Irene was sitting there lonely, waiting for a doctor to come to her and tell her if Seulgi's good now but she's also afraid that the doctor will tell her bad news. Suddenly she saw Yeri running towards her with Joy. "What happened, Irene?" Yeri asked with tears. "I-we..." Irene still struggled speaking because it still hurts in her throat. "Wait. You speak?" Joy asked. "If I hadn't, Seulgi wouldn't be here. A car hit her because she pushed me away, so the car wouldn't hit me. She saved md, it's all my fault. I'm sorry." She managed to say. 

"Hey. It's not your fault, Irene." Yeri hugged her. "B-but why do I feel like it is?" She was now crying on Yeri's shoulder. "It isn't."
"If I hadn't been, that wouldnt have happened." Joy now came near the hugging girls and hugged both of them, too. "It isn't you fault, Irene. Now let's wait till the doctor brings news.

After 20 minutes, the doctor came to us. "How is Seulgi?" Yeri immediately asked. "She's fine now but she need rest. You can see her in 20 minute after we did another check." He walked away while the three sighed in relief. "I'm going to text Twice." The tallest of them said. "They said they will be here in an hour."
[A/N: I'm too lazy to write every name.]

Yeri was the first to go to Seulgi. After 10 minutes she came out again and now it was Irene's turn. She stepped in and saw Seulgi smiling at her, which she replied weakly. "Are you alright, Irene?" Seulgi asked. "You ask me if I'm alright? I should ask you that, I was so damn worried about you, never do that again!" She cried and hugged Seulgi too much because she whimpered in pain. "Sorry."

When she broke the embrace, she saw a Seulgi with her mouth wide open. "Eeh?" Irene said. [A/N: Play Dahyun and Momo saying 'ehh']
"Wait, have you just spoken or am I hallucinating?" Seulgi said confused. "You aren't hallucinating." Irene said smiling. Seugli squealed happily and now she was the one to hug Irene too much.

"But why suddenly?" Seulgi still hugging Irene and Irene had to lay down with her because Seulgi pulled her back. "If I had not, you would probably have died! I had to call an ambulance." Irene said. "Ouh. I didn't wanted you to be hit by the car... Who is the driver?"
"The driver just drove away... So we don't." Irene and Seulgi were know more cuddling then just hugging each other.

 "How is it to speak again?" Irene and Seulgi were staring at each other while speaking.
"It's still weird for me and my throat hurts a little, but it's much easier to express yourself."

After Irene had finished her sentence, it was  quiet, the two just stared at each other. Seulgi leaned forward slowly as the door suddenly was being opened and they quickly turned their heads away from each other in embarrassment. "Are you o- Cover Chaeyoung's eyes!" Jihyo yelled and covered her eyes. Chaeyoung removed Jihyo's hand. "Like I didn't did something like that with Mina." Everyone in the room looked shocked at her, because they never thought she'll say something like that.

"Did we disturbed you by something?" Jeongyeon asked while smirking, after the shocking moment. "Ehm n-no." Seulgi stuttered. "Are you know feeling better?" Nayeon asked. "Yes, but my back hurts much."
"Shall I call the doctor again?" Irene asked her worried. "Whaaaaaaat?" Dahyun yelled. "She. Just. Talked."
----------------------------------
Sorry if I made any mistakes!❤
Did you heard BDZ? I love it!