-Chapter 40-

Seulgi slept till Monday by Irene. When Irene woke up at the morning because of her alarm, she saw that her bear beside her is still sleeping peacefully. She knows that it is hard to wake Seulgi up, so she had another idea. She climbed on top of Seulgi and kissed her whole face. "Wake up, bear."

After a minute she gave up trying to wake her up with kisses. "Wake up!" Irene yelled one time. "Just 5 more minutes please..." The girl on the bed begged. "Just 5 minutes. Not more." Irene went to the bathroom and did her morning routine but when she came back she saw a still sleeping Seulgi. "If you are not going to wake up now, we'll be late for school."

"A minute." Seulgi said and turned around so that Irene could see her back. "Kang Seulgi. If you are not going to wake up now, you won't get kisses anymore." Said Irene, with a strict voice. "You wouldn't do that." Said Seulgi. "Try me." Said Irene in a stern voice. "You really mean it?" Seulgi started slowly to get up. "Yes."

"Fine, I'm up. Can I get a kiss now." Seulgi looked at her while pouting. Irene walked towards Seulgi and gave her a peck on the lips. Seulgi wanted a longer kiss, so she pulled Irene against her and deepened the kiss. Irene replied but broke the kiss or let's say little making out session. "Go and get ready now." Seulgi just pouted at her and made her way to the bathroom.

"Are you ready now?" Irene asked Seulgi. "Yes, let's go." Seulgi walked to Irene and interwhined their hands. They smiled one time at each other and then started to walk. They didn't took the bus because they wanted to enjoy each other company a little longer.

When they arrived at their school, almost everyone were looking at them. "Why are they looking at us?" Seulgi whispered to Irene while walking towards their friends. "They heard what happened, maybe that's why." Irene whispered back. "You and our friends are still the only one's who knows I speak again..." Irene added. "It's okay. You can start slowly to speak in school, no need to rush." When Seulgi kissed her cheek everyone squealed suddenly. Seulgi just looked confused at them and started to walk again to their friends.

"Hey gu-" Seulgi couldn't finish her sentence because Sana interrupted her. "You are together?! Omg, why you two didn't tell us before!" Seulgi looked a little surprised. "How do you know that? We wanted to tell it you now." Said Seulgi. "First of all, you are holding hands and someone already spread it, that you kissed her on the cheek." Said Jihyo. "How- It just happened maybe three minutes ago." Said Seulgi surprised. "It's a high school, what do you expect." Chaeyoung laughed.
"Right. We are a couple now." Said Seulgi. "We already know it." Tzuyu commented.
-----------------------------------☆
The next chapter will be more interesting.❤