-Chapter 24-

It's Saturday and Irene was sitting in her bed , feeling guilty because of what she had to say to Seulgi. She was about to go to the psychologist when she heard her phone vibrated. "You have 5 minutes, Irene!" Her sister Taeyeon shouted from downstairs but she didn't mind what she shouted.

She's confused, who could send her a message except Seulgi and her sister Taeyeon.
Hoping it might be Seulgi, she picked up her phone and looked at the message and saw that it was her again.

'I hope you are not even thinking about to tell anyone of this. If you are, then you should think twice about it or do you want something to happen to Seulgi? I know you wouldn't tell anyone but I just wanted to remind you, Irene.' When she read the message she was about to cry again but she hold it.
'I know...' She replied shortly. Before she went downstairs to her sister she sighed.

Meanwhile Seulgi is still sleeping and it's already 1pm. Her sister Yeri got bored so she decided to wake her Unnie up. "Unnie? Wake up, it's already 1pm!" Yeri said while shaking Seulgi's shoulders. As expected she doesn't moved a bit. "WAKE UP!KNOW!" Yeri yelled as loud as she could. Finally Seulgi moved and replied. "Let me sleep..." Seulgi mumbled.

"Come on Unnie. I wanna do something with you and the others today because yesterday was fun. After you stopped crying." Yerim said but whispered the last part so just herself could hear it. Seulgi told Yerim to open the curtains what she immediately did but after she saw Seulgi's eyes she was shocked.

"Why are you looking so shocked?" Seulgi asked still half asleep. "Seulgi Unnie, your eyes are puffy and red." Seulgi now was the one who is looking shocked and immediately got up to see her puffy and red eyes in her mirror. "Why are my eyes pu-" She stopped and looked like she's thinking hard. "Oh, I know why..." Seulgi added and looked sad. 

"Don't be sad, Unnie. Everything is going to be okay and know go and do your morning routine, the others are coming and we'll do something together." Yerim said and left Seulgi alone in her room.

Seulgi got up and went to the bathroom while Yerim called their friends. "She's still sad." Yerim said to the other who are together at Nayeon's house. "It just happened yesterday, of course she's still sad." Tzuyu said on the other side of the call. "Now come here and we we'll something fun together" Yerim said and ended the call.  I hope you'll feel better if you are with us, Unnie, Yerim whispered to herself.

Seulgi and Yerim were sitting in the living room when suddenly the door was swung up and 10 girls came in. "I'm back bitches." Dahyun shouted throught the house with her broken english. "Wassup, baby girl?" Joy said and looked to Yerim who was blushing because of the 'baby girl'.

"Baby girl?" Everyone asked in unison. "She's small and cute, so I decided to call her baby girl. I'm a good friend, right." Joy said proudly which made the 12 girls laugh but Yerim was still blushing because her crush called her by a cute nickname and called her cute, she just shrugged if off that Joy also called her small.
-------------------------------
I'm sorry for this lame chapter💞