-Chapter 26-

"I don't understand this shit ..." Seulgi pouted. Irene tried for almost an hour to show Seulgi how it works, but the girl next to her doesn't understand it. "Can we make a break?" Seulgi asked but Irene shook her head. Seulgi sighed and started to talk again. "I really need a break. Just 10 minutes, please." Now Irene was the one who sighed but the luck was on Seulgi side cause Irene nodded.

"So...ehm. How are you?" Seulgi tried to start a conversation. Irene looked at her and took her phone out of her pocket to write something on it. 'I'm just her to tutor you, not to talk to you.' "Sorry." The now hurted girl said and lowered her head. Irene saw that the girl is feeling hurt and started to feel guilty but she remembered that she's doing it for her.

After 10 minutes they continued the tutoring lesson and Seulgi started to understand it slowly. 'I have to go know. The next tutoring lesson is on Wednesday at 4:30pm here.' After Seulgi read the message the girl wrote on a piece of paper, Irene was already downstairs and Seulgi heard the door being opened and closed again. Is Jihyo maybe right and I just saw the good in her and not the bad Seulgi thought but quickly shrugged it off. No, I know she isn't bad, she's a good person.

"Come on, Chaeyoung." Mina said because her girlfriend is walking slowly. "Why isn't Jeongyeon coming to us? She has a car, we don't." Chaeyoung complained because she doesn't want to walk. "We both know that you don't want to go to Jeongyeon because there is a psychiatry and you think the people there will do something to you when they go out of there." Mina said and Chaeyoung stayed silent because she knows that it's the truth.

"Chae?" The Penguin girl said while looking shocked in a direction. Chaeyoung hummed in responds and waited for Mina to continue. "Isn't that Irene who is entering the psychiatry?" Mina asked confused. Chaeyoung looked to the psychiatry and Mina was right, it's really Irene who's entering the psychiatry. "That's really Irene."

After Irene left, Seulgi laid down on her bed and started to sleep. When her phone rang, she woke up annoyed because she had a beautiful dream. "What is it, Chae?" Seulgi asked on the phone. "We saw Irene." Chaeyoung said and Seulgi started to think what's so special about it but Chaeyoung added something. "We saw her entering the psychiatry."

Seulgi started to walk to Chaeyoung and Mina because she want to see if Irene is there as a patient or as a visitor. "What use it if you see her here?" Mina asked as Seulgi arrived. "Actually, I don't know. Maybe I just want to see it with my own eyes." Seulgi answered and Mina just nodded. "We have to go to Jeongyeon. Is it okay if we let you alone here?" Chaeyoung asked and Seulgi answered with a yes.

As Chaeyoung and Mina left, Seulgi walked to a bench and waited for Irene to exit the psychiatry. Seulgi waited half an hour and when she saw Irene, she doesn't thought long and run towards her, grabbed her arm and pulled her somewhere where the both of them are alone. "What are you doing in the psychiatry?"
------------------------------------