-Chapter 14-

"You'll spent the break and the others of course with me.", Seulgi says. I don't know how to keep a distance between me and her and she's too stubborn, so no matter what I say she won't do it. "That was a good story, right?", she suddenly asked. 'Which story?' I looked confused at her. "You didn't heard what I told you?", she laughed. I shook my head.

"It's not important. Can I ask you something?" I looked at her and waited for her question. "Can you speak?" I nodded. "Then why don't you speak. Does it have a reason?", she asked curious. I nodded again.
"Don't be afraid, I won't ask you for the reason. If you want to say it, then you will say it, if not, then not.", she smiled at me. 'Why is she so friendly?'

"Do you wanna meet my friends or do you want just me to be here with you? I pointed at her and me to signal her that I only want it to be her and me. "Then it will be me and you. Tell me something about you.", she said. "Sorry I forgot. Here.", she gave me her college block. I looked confused at her. "I wanna know more about you, and since you don't speak, you can write your answers to the block and I don't have to ask you question which you can answer with nodding and shaking your head."

'What do you want to know?', I wrote on the block. "How old you are, what do you like and things like that.", she replied. 'I'm 17 years old and I love dancing. I have an older sister, her name is Taeyeon and she's 21 years old. Now is your turn.', I showed her my answer. "I'm 17 years old and I love dancing and singing. I have an older brother and people often say that I look like a bear." I laughed slightly. "I like your laugh, it's cute.", Seulgi said, which made me blush.
---------------------------
Seulrene getting knowing each other.❤