-Chapter 38-

Irene couldn't sleep the whole time because of what happened last night. She kept thinking about it and she had a lots of question going throught her head. But the main question for her is 'why did she kissed me?'

Irene managed to fall asleep at 5am, that's why she slept till 2pm. When she woke up she didn't looked at her phone and just started with her morning routine. "Irene?" Taeyeon called her sister. "What is it, Unnie?" The younger one walked to the living room where her sister is sitting. "I made you breakfast. I'm going off to work." Taeyeon said. "Thank you, Unnie. Take care on your way!"

After two hours of watching K-dramas and ironing the clothes, Irene finally looked at her cell phone. Her heart skipped and started beating fast when she saw 3 messages from Seulgi.

Bear: Good morning❤
Bear: Can we talk today?
Bear: I'll come at 5.
Beachu: Sorry, I wasn't looking at my cell phone...
Baechu: See u later.
Irene looked at the clock and almost jumped up when she noticed that Seulgi is coming in less than an hour.

After Seulgi wrote these messages at 12pm, she called Twice to come to her. When she heard the door bell she quickly opened it and the 9 [goddesses] girls came in. "Missed me?!" Nayeon shouted immediately when she came in. "Tf, who would miss you?" Tzuyu said and looked at her smirking. "You two stop and Seulgi start talking, you said it's important." Jihyo said.

"How do you confess to someone?" She asked immediately. Everyone looked shocked at her till Nayeon started to talk. "My child is growing up!" Dahyun looked at her. "But she's older." Dahyun commented. "She's still my child."

"Who is it? Wait, it's Irene, right?" Sana smirked at her. Seulgi nodded slowly. "I knew it! My ship is sailing!" Chaeyoung suddenly yelled. "How do you knew?" Seulgi asked confused. "You are so obvious but I think Irene is as dense as you are." Jeongyeon answered for Chaeyoung. "I'm not dense!" She protested. "You are." Everyone said in unison.

TIME SKIP

"You have to go now!" Momo said to Seulgi. "But I'm afraid..." Mina walked in front of Seulgi. "You don't have to be afraid. You'll do great and now go get your girl." Mina tried to motivate her. "I'm going now."

On her way to Irene, she practiced how to confess to her. It looked surely weird because she was talking to herself but she didn't cared. When she arrived she needed at first a few minutes till she rang the door bell.

"Uhm hey Irene..." She said awkwardly. "Uhm hey, come in." They walked silently to Irene's room. "Should we start to talk?" Irene broke the silence after a few minutes. "Yeah. So uhm I-I..." Irene took Seulgi's hand to calm her down a little bit. Seulgi sighed one time before speaking again. "I... kinda like you..."

"Kinda?" Irene chuckled a little bit because of Seulgi's nervousness. "I mean I-I like you."
Irene smiled. "Can I tell you something?" Seulgi nodded quickly. "I like you too."
----------------------------------
Sorry for not updating this week but I was a lazy human being lol.
Also sorry for this cut❤