-Chapter 7-

"Sorry, I didn't saw you."
She wanted to walk again but I held her wrist.
"Are you okay? You seemed afraid of something." After I asked her this she seemed even more afraid.

I realized that she looked behind me and got panicked. Like her, I looked behind me and saw a girl who did not just want to say friendly 'hello' but rather kill someone. She looked in my direction and started to walk to me and Irene. I thought she was going to say something to me but she seemed like she don't give a fuck that I'm here. She grabbed Irene and pushed her against the lockers.

"I see you little piece of shit got some self-confidence and run away from me. Not like always you just stand there helpless. I don't like your sudden self-confidence and I think I have to hit it away." At first I was shocked by what she said to Irene, but when I saw that she wanted to hit her, I acted quickly and held her arm tightly.

"What do you think you are doing!", the girl which name I still don't know yelled at me.
"Wait, should not I be the one to ask you that? I mean, you are the one who wanted to hit her and not I. So...what do 'you' think you are doing?!", I emphasized the 'you' extra.

"That's none of your business...so go the fuck of." I didn't even thought about to go I can't left Irene here alone even if I think she is impolite and I don't like her that much.

"I won't go anywhere. Just let her go and everything will be okay." She looked at me with a annoyed face and laughed bitterly.
"What if I don't wanna let go of her. What than?" I once looked at Irene, who is still scared and then I hit the girl directly in the face.

She let go of Irene and winced in pain. I wanted to take Irene quickly and get away but she was already gone. Why didn't I saw her running away and is this how she thank me?
-----------------------------
A long chapter then usual for today!❤
And thanks for almost 300 reads🎉