-Chapter 12-

"Are you okay, Irene?" I wishpered. 'Seulgi, she has a blue eye. How can she be okay!?'
"Sorry, stupid question. What happened?" Irene turned her face to me and I could clearly see that her eye still hurts.

I stood up and walked to our teacher Mrs Park. "Mrs Park?" I called her. "What is it, Seulgi?" she replied. "Irene has a stomach ache. Can I bring her to the nurse?"
"Yes you can."

I went back to Irene, held her wrist and just pulled her out of the classroom with me. I could almost feel her confused look on my back, but she kept walking with me. When we reached the front door of our school, I pulled her further behind the gym instead of the nurse. "Sit here." I said while pointing beside me. She did what I said and looked at me confused like before.

"Was it Jisoo?" I asked calmly. After I asked her she looked even more confused then before. "Your blue eye. Was it Jisoo, did she did it to you?" she looked at me and nodded hesitantly. "Didn't I tell her to let you in peace!?" I said in a less calm voice then before.

Irene wanted to walk away, again. "Wait, Irene!" she stopped and turned around. "Why don't you speak with me. I just want to help you and I mean it." Since realized that Irene is being bullied by Jisoo, for whatever reason, I feel like I have to protect her. "You know what. You are going to be with me all the time in school, so Jisoo can't hurt you."

-Irene's pov-
To what Seulgi said I heavily shook my head.
"Whether you like it or not, you will be with me or do you want to be hurt, I do not think so."
This happened one time and she were the one who were hurt, not me. I don't want this to happen again to someone because of me.
---------------------------------
*Hello*
Sorry for not updating yesterday❤