-Chapter 39-

"Wait. What?! You do...?" Irene nodded smiling wide. Seulgi needed a moment to process everything but smiled after. "Bae Irene likes me too! I'm the happiest girl on the world right now!" Because of what Seulgi said, Irene had to chuckle.

"So umm..I like you and you like me..Can I kiss you then?" Seulgi asked shyly. "No." Seulgi's smile faded immediately. "I'm still not your girlfriend, Kang." Said Irene. "Oh yes, Irene, would you like to give me the honor and be mine?" Seulgi asked. "Yes and now you can kiss me." Seulgi didn't waited a second and kissed her now girlfriend gently.

After they broke the kiss, both of them were smiling at each other in happiness. "Can we cuddle, baby?" Seulgi asked and made Irene blush because she isn't used yet of calling her with this nickname. "I would love to... but I have to do my homework." Seulgi just pouted but let her girlfriend do her homework. "We'll cuddle after I'm done. I'll be quick."

Irene started doing her homework while Seulgi is there on Irene's bed watching her, actually more admiring her. "Do you know that you are pretty?" Irene blushed really hard after hearing Seulgi's words. "Umm thank you...But you are more prettier." Irene was brave enough to say the the last sentence. "No, I'm not. You are." After they had a little argument on who is prettier, Irene continued with her homework.

After another ten minutes, Seulgi got bored and started walking to Irene, who couldn't see her because her back was facing Seulgi. "Seulgi, I know you are behind me right now." Seulgi looked surprised at Irene. "Wha- how?" Irene giggled. "I heard your footsteps, dummy." Irene laughed a little. "I would prefer if you call me 'baby'" Seulgi smirked because Irene didn't said anything anymore.

Seulgi laid down on Irene's bed again, but when Irene got up to get something, she had an idea. She quickly walked towards Irene and pinned her against the wall while smirking. "W-what are you doing, Seulgi?" Irene asked nervous. "If something is yours, you want people to know that so they can't take it away, right?" Irene nodded slowly. "Bu-" Irene got cut of from Seulgi. "You are mine, that means I have to mark you first so people know you are mine."

Seulgi started to kiss Irene's neck slowly till she found the perfect spot for her hickey. Irene tilted her head so that Seulgi had more space. Seulgi sucked the spot and Irene let out a small moan which turned Seulgi on. When she made the hickey, she looked at her masterpiece and smiled proudly. She wanted to let go of Irene but Irene suddenly kissed her roughly and deepened the kiss. The both of them were now kissing passionate till they breath heavily.
------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed reading it!
Sorry if I made any mistakes!❤