-Chapter 21-

"IRENE!" I shouted as I saw her walking home. She turned around and looked confused in my direction. When she realized that it was me who called her, she suddenly got panicked and started to run. What the?

This time you aren't going to escape, I'll catch you. I started to run as fast as I could and to my luck Irene isn't that fast. When I cought her, I grabbed her wrist tightly and turned her to me. "YAAH-IRENE!" I yelled. She didn't dared to look me in the eyes, it seems like she found the ground very interesting because she kept on staring at it.

I gently lifted her head up so she could look me in my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked her and she just replied with a head shook. "I see something is wrong. You are ignoring me and I know you wouldn't do it without a reason." She pulled out her phone from her pocket and started tipping something. She gave me her phone and what I read left me shocked. 'Maybe you don't know me that well, Seulgi. Just go away and don't talk to me again. Thank you.'

"I-irene, I thought we are friends." I said with a sad voice. She tipped again and showed it me. 'You thought wrong, Kang.' I suddenly felt a heavy pain in my chest but I tried to shrug it off. "Stop joking. I know you don't mean it. What happened?" I asked calmly but inside I'm not. 'You.'

I never knew such a simple word can hurt you so much. Irene looked away to avoid looking in my eyes, which shows pain. Irene looked up for a moment and I'm 100% sure I saw pain in her eyes too! I saw that her eyes moved behind me, she pulled her arm suddenly away from me and ran away. I looked behind me but saw nothing. I felt some tears running down my cheeks.

Why does it hurt so much when I don't know her that much?

-Irene's pov-

When I run away from Seulgi I immediately got a message.
•Didn't I tell you to stay away from her. You know what will happen when not.
•I know but she hold me tight so I couldn't escape from her. Please let her, I told her I don't want her to speak with me ever again.
•Good girl. The next time I see you with her, both of you will get hurt.

I'm sorry Seulgi but it's better for both of us. And how could we be friends when I don't even talk...
-------------------------------------
                           *Hello*
Sorry that I didn't uploaded but here's a long chapter for you guys!❤