-Chapter 42-

"Irene?!" Taeyeon called Irene. "What is it, Unnie?" Irene yelled from upstairs. "Come here!" Irene sighed because she was texting with Seulgi. "Since you have a girlfriend, I want to know more about her, so please invite her for dinner." Taeyeon said.

"You already know her, why do you want to know more about her?" Irene asked. "Because she's the girlfriend of my little sister." Irene wanted to say more but Taeyeon interrupted her. "Just call her over for dinner, I won't kill her." Irene wasn't sure because her sister is very protective sometimes. "Why you looking at me with that look? It looks like you think I'll really kill her." Taeyeon said. "I'll call her over for dinner." Irene walked back to her room and called Seulgi.

"Hey babe." Irene smiled after hearing Seulgi's voice. "Hey...I wanted to invite you for dinner, my sister want to know more about you." Seulgi got a little nervous because she knows how this kind of dinners are. "What time should I be there?" Seulgi asked. "Be here at 7:30pm." Seulgi looked what time it is and saw that she has enough time. "Okay, see you later. I love you." Seulgi said. " I love you too."  "She'll be here at 7:30pm!" Irene yelled after talking to Seulgi. "Okay!" Taeyeon yelled back.

At 7:25pm Seulgi already was there and rang the door bell. Irene opened the door and immediately hugged her girlfriend. "I missed you." Irene said while still hugging Seulgi. "I missed you too." While the two were still hugging, Taeyeon also came to the door. "Did you two finished hugging?" She disturbed the cute moment. Seulgi and Irene stopped hugging immediately. "Ehm hello." Seulgi said and bowed to show her respect. "You don't have to bow. The food is ready, let's start eating."

"I don't know much about you, tell me something about you." Taeyeon suggested. "My full name is Kang Seulgi. I have a younger sister and I like to dance and to sing." Seulgi said. "Can I ask you two something." Both nodded. "You two didn't had sex yet, right?" Seulgi almost choked on the food in her mouth and Irene almost spilled her drink out of her mouth. "No, we didn't! Why are you asking something like this omg." Irene half yelled. "And please don't start talking about it." Irene knows her sister, she wanted to start to talk about it and that would be embarrassing. 

"I won't... but Seulgi treat her good!" Taeyeon said in a serious tone. "I will!" Seulgi said. "I hope so otherwise I'll break your bones."
----------------------------------
I'm sorry for this boring chapter.
I'll start to write a new story soon and I was thinking of doing a MiChaeng or JenLisa fanfic but if you have another suggestion, tell me.