-Chapter 28-

Seulgi slowly put Irene's phone to the side while realizing what she just read. She was right, Irene isn't a bad person, she was threatened by Jisoo. Seulgi waited for Irene to come out of the bathroom which happened 3 minutes after. "Why didn't you tell me, Irene?" Seulgi asked, slightly disappointed but relieved too because she found out the reason why Irene avoided her. Irene looked at her confused, not knowing what the girl in front of her is talking about.

"Why didn't you tell me that Jisoo is threatened you?" Irene was shocked because of what Seulgi just said. She didn't knew what to do, she was sitting in front of Seulgi without moving. After Irene had looked at Seulgi for a good minute, she finally moved and started to write her answer on the piece of paper beside her. 'Jisoo didn't threaten me. What are you talking about?' "I saw the message Jisoo sent you few minutes ago."

Irene immediately picked up her phone and read the message Jisoo had sent her, she knew she couldn't deny it anymore. "You still want to deny it?" Seulgi asked and Irene shooked her head. "What did Jisoo said to you exactly?" Seulgi looked at Irene and saw tears in her eyes that fell down to her cheeks. Seulgi's heart broke as she saw the tears of the girl in front of her, she couldn't see her crying. "Please don't cry, you are too beautiful to cry.[A/N: Does it make sense?lol] I'm not mad at you or something. Just tell me what she said to you, okay." Seulgi said, wiping Irene's tears away.

After Seulgi calmed Irene, Irene started to write on the piece of paper again. 'She said if I don't want something to happen to you or me, then I should stay away from you...I'm really sorry, I didn't wanted something to happen to you...I didn't care if she is doing something to me but I care about you...' Seulgi sensed that her anger was rising because of Jisoo, but she also felt sorry for Irene because she had to go through it because of her. "You don't need to feel sorry, I should feel sorry because you had to go through this because of me."

Irene looked shocked at her because of what she just said and started to write her answer as fast as she could. 'There's no reason you have to feel sorry. I should told you in the first place but what if Jisoo is really going to beat you up...?' Irene worried about Seulgi because she didn't want anything to happen to her because of her. "Don't worry, I can handle her by myself and I'll also protect you from her. I promise! She will regret everything she did to you..." Seulgi whispered the last part so just she could hear it. "Everything is now okay between us?" Seulgi hugged the girl and Irene hugged her back. She felt safe in Seulgi's arms and felt the warmth she always felt when Seulgi is with her. 
----------------------------------
                            *Hello*
Hope you have a great day!❤