-Chapter 27'

"What are you doing in the psychiatry?" Irene was shocked as she saw Seulgi and she doesn't knew what do do. "Why didn't you told me?" Seulgi asked again but Irene lowered her head and looked to the ground. "You don't want me to speak with you, I know. But I also know that you need someone to tell your problems and I'm always here. I don't know why you don't want me to speak with you but I know that I mean something to you. Just tell me what is wrong..."

"Do you want to come to me and tell me why you are here? Before you answer with no, I promise I won't bother you again if you come with me." Irene was thinking hardly and agreed. "Let's go."

They walked 15 minutes till they arrived at Seulgi's home and entered. As they entered, Seulgi immediately went to her room upstairs, followed by Irene. It was silent at first but Seulgi broke the silence and started to talk. "Why do you were at the psychiatry?" Seulgi asked directly. "You don't have to answer immediately, think for a while."

Irene thought for a moment, then began to write her answer on a piece of paper Seulgi had given her. 'I'm doing it for my sister.' Seulgi read the message and was confused. "What do you mean with you are doing it for your sister?" Seulgi asked and Irene wrote her answer again. 'She thinks if I'm going to this psychiatry, the psychologist will somehow help me and I'll start to talk again.' Irene explained and Seulgi felt bad for the girl.

"You don't want to go there, right?" 'No, I'm do it for her. She still has hopes that I will start talking again and I know that she only wants the best for me, but that doesn't help.'
"Just tell her you don't want to go there and tell her why. Maybe she'll understand." Seulgi suggested. 'She'll just be disappointed because I didn't tried it but thank you.'
"For what?" 'For understanding me and it felt good to tell it to someone.' Irene replied. "You don't need to thank me." Seulgi smiled and Irene replied it.

Irene wanted to go to the bathroom before going home and left her phone in Seulgi's room. While Irene was in the bathroom, she got a message from someone. Shall I see who it is, Seulgi asked herself. She decided to take a quick look, but what she read shocked her. In the message she just read stood: 'Till know you did well avoiding Seulgi but I saw you a while ago with her. I think I need to beat the both of you up, I hope after this you won't even think about to look at her.' Seulgi now know why she is avoiding her and she also know who it is because of the contact name. The message came from Kim Jisoo.
---------------------------------