-Chapter 5-

"Where do you think you are going." , she says with a warning tone.

I wanted to pretend like I didn't hear anything but I felt her hand on my shoulder, few second after her hand were on my shoulder she turned me around to face her.
"Did you really thought you can go without that I know?", she grinned.

I started to sweat, my breath were heavy suddenly and I got nervous, like always when she's standing in front of me.
"Why don't you say anything.", she laughs sarcastically. I gulped.
'Please just let me go'
"What should I do with you today?", she grinned even more than before. "I know what, how about I'm going to pin you on the wall and maybe hit you a few or more times."

She took her right hand and placed it on my right shoulder, the same on the left side. First she smiled at me but that didn't hold long because she pinned me hardly on the wall and started to smirk. After that all goes for me in slow motion, she were about to hit me but she stopped and then I realized why.
"Come on, I want to go home." One of her friends call her.
"You are lucky. For today!", she says harshly and went away.

When I didn't saw her anymore, I slowly slid down the wall. 'Thank god her friend came and called her to come.'
After a few minutes I caught myself again and started to walk home, where my sister Taeyeon is waiting for me.
--------------------------------
Thanks for over 100 reads!❤🎉