-Chapter 29-

TIME SKIP

Seulgi and Irene sit on a bench in their school and smile at each other, because this is their first break together after what happened, but what they didn't know is that this happy moment wil be destroyed by someone in a while. "Do you want some strawberries?" Seulgi asked, and Irene replied with a nod. "Open your mouth then." Seulgi replied. Irene just looked at her confused. Why should I open my mouth know Irene thought. "I want to feed you. Now open your mouth." Irene did what Seulgi told her but she blushed while Seulgi put a strawberry in her mouth.

"Do you want more?" Seulgi asked her. Irene shook her head because she can't  handle her blush and she doesn't want Seuligi to notice. "But I'll leave you some if you want some later." Seulgi smiled at her cutely like a child. Irene blushed immediately because of the girl's silliness beside her, which she found extremely cute. "Are you sick? You are suddenly red like a tomato." Seulgi touched her forehead to see if Irene had a fever. "You don't have a fever. I think it's probably because of the hot weather."

"What time is it?" Irene showed her her phone so that Seulgi can see what time it is. "We still have 20 minutes." Seulgi stated. Seulgi told Irene some stories of her childhood. Irene smiled because of what Seulgi told her, but the smile faded away immediately when she heard a too familiar voice behind her. "You two seem so close. What should you're ship name be, huh? How about SeulRene, sounds good, right? I know I'm good with ship names."the girl said behind us and sounded proud of herself.

"Shut the fuck up and go somewhere else, Jisoo." Seulgi said and tried to sound calm but that didn't work out. "Aren't you going to greet me friendly instead like that?"  Jisoo asked innocently. "I'm not going to be friendly to you. Never. You are bothering us, so go the fuck away." Jisoo was about to say something but Seulgi interrupted her. "I said go the fuck away. I'm not going to say it one more time. It'll be better for the both of us if you go now or I don't know what will happen."

"I thought I could be friendly before I beat the hell out of you." Jisoo suddenly changed from a friendly innocent girl to a badgirl who could really beat the hell out of you. "You want to beat the hell out of me?" Seulgi laughed out loud. "I don't even need the half of my strength to make you scream in pain so everyone will hear you. I don't know how often I have to tell you to let Irene in peace, I think you won't learn it until I really beat the hell out of you."
----------------------------