-Chapter 4-

"You are Seulgi right? I'm Seoungwan a.k.a Wendy.", a girl with bangs and blonde hair introduced herself.
"Nice to meet to.", I greeted her with a eye-smile.
"Do you know that you look like a bear?", she suddenly spoke after a few minutes.
"I know. A lots of people tells me.", I said laughing a little bit. "What's our theme in sport?"
"Dancing."

"Let's start with our lesson. Please take seats on the benches.", the teacher told us. "How you know our new theme is dancing. First go do stretching! After it we'll have some dance battles."

After everyone did stretching our teacher Miss Park divided us in teams.
(Seulgi's team: Momo, Chaeyoung, Mina  and Irene.
The other team: Jennie, Lisa, Wendy, Dahyun and Krystal.)
The first song she played was 'Gashina' and I saw how Momo started to smirk and started to walk to the middle. She started to dance and I have to say that I were impressed of her skills. The song ended and everyone clapped their hands. The next song were 'Bts I need you', that was my chance. I started to dance. When I finished everyone clapped with their hands.

-Irene's pov-
Thank god today is Friday and I'm out of the hell but first I have to survive till the bell rings. After 20 minutes finally the bell rang and I rushed out of the class. I wanted to walk out of the schooyard but I suddenly heard  her voice. Please just let me go I prayed in my thoughts. I want to go home once without that my sister have to ask me why I cried.
------------------------------
I'm trying to update everyday❤