-Chapter 41-

After school Irene and Seulgi decided to go to the park near Irene's house. At first, they just walked side by side, but after a minute Seulgi grabbed Irene's hand and interwhined their hands. Irene looked up to Seulgi and smiled shyly. "You're so cute when you're shy." Seulgi said and showed Irene her eye smile, which made Irene's heart flutter but also made her blush because of the cute compliment of Seulgi.

"Red looks good on you." Seulgi said and winked at her girlfriend. "E-ehm let's go there!" Irene quickly changed the topic and pointed at a ice creame truck. Irene dragged Seulgi to the truck and odered for the both of them. Irene was about to pay but Seulgi was faster and paid, the smaller one pouted because she really wanted to pay. Seulgi leaned in and kissed Irene's nose which made Irene chuckle.

When the sunrise started to come, both laid down on the gras and watched in together. [A/N: I'm so cheesy.] "Seulgi?" Seulgi hummed as a response. "Remember the day when the accident happened?" Irene asked and Seulgi looked irritaded by her question. "Ehm yeah, what about it?" Irene turned to look Seulgi in her eyes. "You wanted to know why I don't speak anymore. You still want to know?" Irene asked. "You don't have have to if you feel uncomfortable with it, babe."

"I trust you and you are my girlfriend. I want you to know it." Irene said. "But-" Irene interrupted Seulgi. "Shsh I want you to know. Now listen." Said Irene. "If you feel uncomfortable while telling me, you can stop. It's okay." Irene just smiled at how carring Seulgi is.

"I think you realized that I'm just living with my sister. My mum is dead and my dad is, I don't know where he is actually. My mum died when I was 6 years old and I saw how she died..." Irene took a quick break from speaking because her tears started to fell. "It's okay. Take your time." Said Seulgi and hugged Irene. "I saw how she died, I was there and she protected me. After that day, my dad gave me the fault for her death and started to hate me."

"Ehm, how... did she died?" "We were shopping together and someone started to shot everyone he saw and one of them were my mum...She pushed me away so I wouldn't get shot but she got..." Seulgi took Irene's hand and hold it tightly. "How come he didn't saw you?"
"After my mum got shot, the police came and shot him... If they didn't I would have been shot. So after that day, my dad hated me so much...but I was just 6, I couldn't do anything." Irene almost cried but hold it back. "It's not your fault..."

"Everytime I said something wrong or let's say what sounded for him wrong, he started to beat me up... One day I decided to just stop talking because I was always afraid to say something wrong...But he also didn't liked that I suddenly stopped talking and still beat me up but I was afraid of talking and since then, I stopped." After Irene told Seulgi everything, she started to cry but Seulgi comforted her. "Everything what happened isn't your fault and you didn't deserved anything of that..."

After maybe 5 minutes Irene stopped to cry but didn't let go of Seulgi. "Can I ask you something?" Irene nodded as a response. "What happened that you aren't with him anymore?" Seulgi asked. "My sister and I packed our stuff and moved away one day, when he weren't at home... Since then, I didn't saw him again and I'm glad I didn't."
"He's an asshole and doesn't deserve to have a daughter like you."

"Thank you for trusting me and maybe it's too early to say that but..." Seulgi took a deep breath. "I love you." Irene smiled at her girlfriend. "I love you too."
----------------------------------------
Finally a new chapter :)
Sorry if I made any mistakes!