CHAPTER 1:2

After the assembly where l read the whole back story thing, all the first years including myself went to a separate room for more briefings and all that stuff about School policies etc like the usual stuff when you start a new school. When the woman was talking about how the School allowed reformation of uniform l scanned the room to look for my sister and Dean as well as the second male lead.
(The male and second male leader will be given back stories two more chapters into the book so hold your confusion for a moment thanks)
None of them were there at the welcoming ceremony and they are still not here for the briefing what's going on?
As this question lingered in my mind, my sister burst into room and apologised profusely. "I am so sorry l'm late my family car had a flat tire and l could not make it on time". Geez what a liar! Even without blinking or blushing in shame, this sister of mine lied to the woman! I rolled my eyes like who is going to believe you since your twin sister is already here.
But l forgot one obvious thing. That girl had an aggrieved expression with tears leaking out of her eyes making her look pitiful and sad. WHAT A WHITE LOTUS.
The woman even said "Its okay girl. There's nothing wrong with being late" in such a soothing tone that shocked me. My sister slowly nodded, looked sneakily at me and then winked. Tsk and l thought l was mischievous.
The whole briefing took a whole bloody hour and l thought my brain was going to explode due to the amount of unnecessary information being stored from the talk. And then lessons began.
Me and my sister were put in different class thanking the higher ups for that otherwise l really would have strangled her because of all my pent up feelings of frustration.
The rest of the day was spent day dreaming while trying to also study at the same time which made me tired. I could not even put my plan into action because Dean was not even here. Once the last bell rang, l stood up and rushed towards the door only to be stopped by my vice head of student council. That boy really was nice but took work too seriously like give me a break it's only the first day and you already want me to start working. No way!
"Come on Mia! We need to get started on the tasks for this year not to mention finish going through the suggestions from last year as well as go to the head master's office and discuss your duties as head girl and finally to get the administrative report for the new year."
OH MY LORD!!! How is there so much to do in one day! I just endured School for a whole day and l can't even leave because l have work to do! What happened to being a lazy teen and watching tv till 2 days before exams start. Why do l have to be responsible all of a sudden?!
But of course l did not say any of that and just sighed as l went to the office to get the report. On my way there, I spotted a few girls peeking at someone so of course me being me how can l not join?
I peered into the room and saw the male lead sitting there with his head lost in thought. But seriously hot diggity dog that boy is hot as freaking flaming hot Cheetos. Those slender muscular arms, broad chest, long legs, nice hair and the list gets long real quick. Well as expected of the male lead he has to be hot as heck for things to work and people to be attracted to him.
I was still peeking when he stood up and walked to the door. Well crap, flip this shit l'm out. There's no way l am getting caught. Just as l am about to leave .....
Tee hee l left a cliff hanger just for fun. And there will be a warning in the next episode so do guess what it might be for. Hint: this is not a mc romantic story. Keep reading
Angel xxx