CHAPTER 2:3

Once again, thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting. It really means a lot that you read my writing everyday. And this is the new chapter.

************ Chapter Start *************************

  Just as Kiera left the main area to go get some tea for the visitor, Henry's eyes visibily darkened as he turned and said  "I know everything that happened last time. I know exactly what it is that you are planning. But let me tell you this, just for making my life a living hell, l'm going to put you through many hells before you can pay for what you've done." And time for a personality switch. I replied "And so?  Will it be interesting to go through these hells? If so then l gladly accept and if not then it will be boring. There is nothing in this world that can make me cry or laugh so please try to because it will be amusing for me." Henry looked visibly confused and a bit scared of my cold tone. I just knew he would not be able to handle it. Now l know that just because you're described as being cold and arrogant and not being to let anyone in your heart, it may not be your actual personality. The perfect example being Henry. At this point, l wanted to terrorise the boy more but Kiera came back so l changed personality again and laughed cheerfully to make it look like we were getting on when we all know that it was not the case. Again, Henry looked uncomfortable at the wuick change in personality but hey, not  very many people can handle the real me so l change a lot. 

Kiera put the tea on the table and engaged Henry in conversation why l excused myself giving the excuse that l needed to look after the kids and cover for Kiera. This was all a lie. When have l ever been responsible? Instead, l'm taking the opportunity to sleep as fast as possible because my work day was approaching and l wanted to look my extra best for it. I think that Henry was over for like three hours and l could hear lots of girly giggling and the like. Honestly, some of us are trying to sleep here so can they atleast tone it down a bit? When l finally went to sleep, l was so exhausted because of the whole transmigration thing not to mention, this body was quite weak so l needed to quickly fix that otherwise l might die of heart attack instead of death by bullet or knife. Two days passed quickly and nothing eventful happened in those two days except getting new clothes and stationary. I did not even go on the shopping trip. The clothes were just directly delivered to the house. Luckily, I knew that Henry would not give me ugly clothes otherwise Kiera would have noticed tee hee. That meant l even got some designer labels. I mean this is really the life. I woke up extremely early on Monday morning like two hours earlier than high school. Forget waking up at 7 am, this time its freaking 5 am. Do these people think l am not human? Who is even awake at these hours except janitors and the road cleaners?

I got dressed in a red pencil skirt and a white blouse with the red jacket to boot. I did not put makeup on otherwise l really would not have looked good. I checked myself out for a moment and l nodded my head. You know the nod you do when you look presentable and you know it. I walked out of the orphanage in my high heels and called for a cab. I got in and gave the address for the company and let myself be driven there thinking l really needed to learn how to drive otherwise l would lose money just trying to get from the house to office. When we got to the company, l was amazed. The building was huge. And l mean like the shard huge. I hope l don't have to take the stairs otherwise l might pass out from exhaustion. I got out of the car and was met with Henry himself almost as if he was waiting for me. Yeah, that's not true. I bet Kiera heard me leave and called him to make sure l got there okay. I could see it because he was clenching his hands thinking 'Why do l have to pick up and take care of MY personal assitant?'. It was really funny to see his reaction and l was almost dying from not being able to let out my laughter. I walked up to him to get the rundown of what it was that l would be doing as a PA and here is the gist of it.....

I'm sorry l currently can't write really long paragraphs because l have GCSE's at the moment but l'll be updating atleast two to three chapters a day during the exam period so there'll always be chapters to read. Keep reading, voting and commenting because it really helps. Enjoy the read. Angel xxx