CHAPTER 2:7

Thanks to you readers for voting and commenting and supporting the book. I'm really grateful and l hope you like the new chapter.

That day ended quite uneventfully after the visit from Adam because l was busy and did not really mix with the other people working here. I really did not have time for that. Once again, l had to call a cab to get me home but l am sure that I'll need to learn how to drive soon with that being part of my PA job so l could get around easier and plan things for my boss. When l went back to the orphanage, the children were all playing in the garden and looked very lively. I wanted to play too but l needed to go see Kiera and talk about everything. I tried to look for her but l did not see a glimpse of her shadow in the whole house so l asked one of the children "Have you seen Kiera today?" and he replied, "I saw her leaving with the cool man from yesterday and enter a car." OHO. It seems that Henry has already started wooing her. Well, it looks like I'm not the only one that's busy. Since l could not talk to Kiera, l just went back to my room to work some more before making dinner. This was a skill l acquired from my original life of isolation. There was no one to do anything for me so l had to cook my own food. My plans were almost finished and l was thoroughly enjoying my work for a change because l liked the thrill and excitement of all or nothing situations. At that very moment, somewhere else...

Henry's P.O.V

I had finally been able to convince Kiera to come with me for dinner because l had something important l wanted to share with her. No, it was not to tell her that l had reincarnated into her own body and that we were lovers in the past life because l would sound extremely crazy and all the notions put into her head by that Abby woman would come true. Speaking of the devil, Abby ruined my life. She got Henry to fall in love with her and to abandon me painting me to be a gold digger that shared her body for money and loved money only. In that lifetime, l had lived a life full of pain and loneliness and now l would repay all this back to her starting with the first point; her job. I did not even know why l decided to give her a job but l guess it was because l wanted to be able to control her and observe her every move. The moment she did anything suspicious to endanger Kiera, she would be put down ruthlessly. That was my plan for her. Aside from all those grim thoughts, I now had to make Kiera fall in love with me. With me being a girl in my past life and working in the orphanage, l had very little time for love let alone how to make someone fall in love with me. The only person I've ever seen do that was Abby but she is the worst example - no wait l can actually use her for this. I can make her do all her previous things and then relay them to Kiera to paint a bad image of her while protecting Kiera to raise my good points. Then l will be a winner at the end. And l can use her job to make her do those things which makes it easier to frame her. I'm a genius. I did not know that there was this method also. Before you mock me and say that l am doing the exact same thing as her, there is a saying in the bible 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth' so this big brother will be taking his tooth back real soon.

As we were sitting in the back of the car, there was an awkward silence because no one knew what to say and l think that Kiera was feeling nervous because her cheeks were red and she seemed to be hyperventilating. I wonder why. To make her feel more comfortable l said: "So Kiera, um, what job do you do?" And when l said this l almost facepalmed because this just made everything even more awkward and the question that was blasting in my mind was WHO THE HELL ASKS SUCH A WEIRD QUESTION ON THE FIRST DATE?!

A new update for all readers. I'm a bit stressed because of exams but your reads cheer me up. Do keep reading, commenting and voting. Angel xxxx