CHAPTER 2:10

Thanks to all those who have been reading, voting and commenting. I really appreciate it and here is the new chapter. Enjoy!

Jane(Abby) P.O.V

I was feeling extremely apprehensive because l already guessed what was going on. It seems that l was drugged using an aphrodisiac which was probably in the champagne and l was going to be caught in very compromising positions due to the three men standing in front of me. This is a plan to ruin my reputation and paint me as a whore. People are not going to be bothered by the fact that l did not consent because this is the elite I'm talking about. Rumours will never stop floating so unless Adam comes and saves me right now, l am basically ruined forever.

Warning. Sexual scenes up ahead.

After the guy pushed me to the wall, he started groping my body, touching me everywhere which was extremely uncomfortable and had my skin crawling. I refused to react because, in my heart, l knew that Adam was going to be at any moment to take me away. The guy then started pushing my dress upwards slowly as if to let me know what was about to happen. I refused to react still making no sounds until l could hear the sound of footsteps outside. My dress was pushed out revealing my black shorts that l wore for protection in case such a thing ever happened and it made the guy sigh in disappointment because he had to remove this first. If you're wondering why l can't just up and run, it is because I'm being held by the other two guys so l could hardly move. Just as the guy was about to remove my shoes, Adam burst in seeing my situation and pulled the guy off me. He punched the other two guys as well and told me to run. I got up and ran out of there screaming that l was going to the balcony. I left him in the loo and ran up to the balcony and hid under the greenery until l saw a man come up as well. I waited until he left before taking a seat in one of the chairs waiting for Adam to come up. Soon enough, he came up the stairs and took the seat next to me without saying a word. Still being affected by the drug, l could smell his intoxicating scent from where l was. I was struggling to stand up let alone sit down. Adam saw my predicament and pulled me towards him. I flinched from the contact but still let him put me on his lap. Now in contact with another male, the heat went down a fraction. I knew l was going to regret all my actions later but l needed to remove the drug from my system and there was only one way to do that. I turned to Adam and sized him up. I did not know whether he would agree to it or not considering he still liked Kiera but l decided to try my luck anyway. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him.

He was extremely surprised when l did that and did not kiss back for a while. When l was just about to let go because l gave up, he unexpectedly kissed me back. I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in entwining with mine. It was a heated kiss which lasted quite a while before we had to stop to take a breath. Not giving enough time to breathe, Adam kissed me again and again almost as if he wanted to eat me up. I was so weak due to the intense kisses that l would have fallen had l been standing. Adam broke this kiss again and we were both breathing heavily. With a husky voice he asked "Would you like to continue this somewhere else?" and instead of replying l just kissed him lightly which made him chuckle. He got out his phone and called the driver to come pick us up. The whole time between leaving the event and entering the hotel, our sexual tension just kept increasing. It all exploded when we reached his room because the moment l entered, l was pushed to the wall again and he sealed my lips. There was nibbling and biting. I put my legs around him and we kept kissing. I bared my neck at him which he gladly bit leaving bites all around me and leaving me moaning in pleasure. But he could not go any lower because we were still fully clothed so he ripped my dress (Thanks for that by the way. Ripping an 8o dollar dress. That loss of money makes me cry) leaving me in my bra and panties. I helped him unbutton his shirt and he tossed away his trousers and pants leaving himself fully naked. I appreciated his well-built body while he was looking at me with lust evident on his face. I turned around so he could remove my bra and l pulled my panties off leaving me naked as well. I pulled him towards the bed, sat on him and started kissing him.

He swapped our positions so that l was under him and left love bites everywhere. While he was doing this l moaned saying "These will be ahhh a bit difficult mmhh to hide tomorrow" and he just smirked saying nothing. He went lower and lower and put his tongue on my wet heat causing me to shudder in pleasure. This felt really good and l knew that he could tell because of all the muffled moans l was making. He looked up and saw my hand in my mouth to mask the moans. He removed my hand saying "I want to hear you loud and clear" and l blushed clearly embarrassed. He then put one finger in which caused me to jolt because it was partly uncomfortable and pleasurable. He started the scissoring motion and l felt it in my insides moving up and down not filling me completely but just tickling me. He added more fingers and my moans increased but after a while l said "I want you, Adam. Please." and he nodded removing his fingers and placing himself right at my entrance. He slowly pushed in and l relaxed myself to accommodate him. This took forever which made me wonder how long he was. Still, he was very considerate and did not do anything until l signalled for him to start moving. "Fuck you're so tight Abby" and l just moaned in response as he moved faster and faster, our bodies moving rhythmically. I called out his name which just made him move even faster while my moans and his groans reverberated in the room. He came just after we had started which made me chuckle but he quickly pulled out another condom and started again. This lasted for very long until he was satisfied and l think l passed out halfway through due to exhaustion. We both fell into a deep sleep putting the morning far away from our minds.

Here is the first interesting scene of many to come. I hope you liked the chapter. Angel xxxx