CHAPTER 2:5

Thanks again to all those who are dedicated to reading and voting and commenting. This is the new chapter. The office looked something like the picture above just imagine the colours.

************************Start of Chapter ******************************

The girls who had pulled me into the loo were currently sporting ugly faces as if l had stolen their money and never returned it back. I'm betting the reason l was pulled in here was so they could ask me why l got the job instead of them and tell me how l was so incapable as a PA and how they were going to make my life a living hell. But all of these hopes for a drama were all dashed because instead l got asked questions like "How does it feel to be closer to Henry?" and "Is he hotter up close?" and even worse "I bet you two will fall in love like in those CEO stories." HA! That was funny that last comment. The person to make this old grandma fall in love now has to be a formidable person. Not Henry at all. I did not even answer the weird questions and just left the loo as fast as possible. I raced to the elevators and hopped in while giving a smile to the people in there as well. By the time l got to the floor of my office, two minutes had passed and there was a person waiting for me looking extremely impatient but relieved at the same time. When l entered the office, he told me "You've already passed the mini assignment when you did not respond to the women that asked you questions. One of main problems of being a PA is the amount of publicity that you recieve because of your boss. You have to have the ability to withstand all the questions and probes from all people without revealing any personal information whether yours or your boss' because this helps to keep your reputation in the business world. As reward for passing the mini assignment, you shall receive an all inclusive flight to our newest base in country C where you will have the freedom to do what you want for two days. Good luck on your first assignment." And with that he rushed out of the office as if he had some pressing work to do.

This is getting even more interesting. It seems that l was being tested wherever l was regardless of the location and being awarded more liberties. An ongoing test that could dash my hopes of being a PA at any moment. How exciting! I will most certainly try my hardest to get through this one month without embarassing myself. Hopefully. And at the same time, control Adam so that he doesn't die from heart break and make sure l don't court death and be able to exit this world in peace not pieces. I immediately went to my desk in the centre of the room and before picking up the assignment, l had to first admire the interior. Blue leather seats and a dark oak desk were in the centre with a black carpet and pale blue curtains. It was the real picture of gloomy but l liked it nevertheless. It matched my personality perfectly. I picked the assignment which was a huge card on the table, that read: Hello Abby. This is your first assignment. I have three business trips all planned at once at the moment around about the same time. You need to find a way to make it work. I assure you this is all very real and you have three days to come up with a solution which you shall pitch to three actual CEO's on Friday not including myself just to be fair. I hope you have a lovely time with them. And since it is your first assignment, l shall tell you the theme for this. It is organisation. Good luck and please fail. Signed HENRY.

I have only three days?!?! Forget dying from being stabbed, l'll just die from stress and heart failure then. And l have to make a presentation when l'm half way around the world in country C. And its not like l can even refuse to go. Passing the mini assignment just makes life hell for you. How am l supposed to coordinate everything? I'll have to think about it. I suppose what l should do right now is ask from some materials to get started. I'll need a laptop, a white board marker and a huge white board not to mention a screen for the presentation. Also, why didn't they mention who was coming to grade me? Wouldn't it be easier if l knew them and could dig information on them that would help me understand how to phrase my words because l may mess up and offend someone by accident. This is sooo hard. I pressed the intercom and asked the receptionist to get me what l wanted and in less than an hour, everything was already there and set up waiting for me to use. How frustrating can this even get?! 

Hope you liked the chapter and please comment and read and vote. It is really motivating for me. Angel xxx