CHAPTER 3:1

I didn't know quite what to do for the third arc so let's go with this and see how it goes. Enjoy!!!! This chapter has been edited.

Jane's P.O.V
Before l could even get a word in since that witch liked to have the last word l was already transported to the next world. I was in a chapel of some kind with a huge statue of a man right in front of me and around me were other people who were deep in prayer. They were all men which was a bit disconcerting since l was woman. Well l assumed l was a woman but l'm not sure since there are no mirrors here and l can't see my reflection so l'll have to wait until the prayer session was over. This prayer session lasted around two hours and l just knelt there looking around in wonder because honestly l didn't know what to do. I'd never prayed before in any of my past lives and honestly l didn't think l'd have to start now. I don't believe in a God at all so how am l supposed to look sincere. While l was thinking all of this, the story was being sent to me. It read:

You are currently in the country of Santaria, a country mainly known for its divine priests. The female lead (Xiao Jia) was the first female priest. She faced a lot of discrimination and resentment because priests were supposed to be men and only men could be blessed but somehow the God of light blessed her with divinity of light which led to where she was now. She was also helped by other key figures that were part of her harem. The King of Santaria who wanted to marry her when he first saw her but instead sponsored her so she could have enough resources to travel around the world blessing others. This lead to tales of her generosity and greatness being spun across the world.

The pope also who found out about her high blessing powers and wanted to use her to increase his own power. So although he had malicious intentions in the start, he fell in love with her the more they encountered and worked together. However, as most people know, pope's cannot get married so...

The God of light was enamoured by her and blessed her so much she became a goddess who he later married although he was extremely jealous of the other men she spent time with. The God of darkness wanted to corrupt her and lead to the downfall of the whole world. Instead, because of her, he reformed and withdrew some of the darkness in people's hearts which led to the collapse of darkness as a whole and he lost his God head. (What a tragic end for love).

Lastly, her best friend and advisor who guided her to where she is and helped her overcome resentment and anger to become the first priestess. He had a minor role in the harem though.

When l was reading this l thought 'How fun! A harem world! I hope l'm not cannon fodder! Please!' But of course l was cannon fodder. If l wasn't cannon fodder, this would not be a transmigration adventure. My name was Su Luo. I was one of the priests that resided in the same chapel as the MC and l was the person that instigated others to bully her because l was not happy with the fact that she was a woman priest. Real sexist aren't l! Anyway, l was the only person that got punished by the God of light removing my blessings and declaring me a heretic which led to my death because l was stoned to death by the citizens of the country. The whole point of me being there is to avoid my death and to live a normal life as per wishes of the former Su Luo. 

There wasn't a bug in this world but l had come to fulfill a wish. This was new.

WAIT! I missed an important fact here. All priests were men. So AM I A MAN?!?!?! 

This can't be happening. How am l supposed to even do this now? Curse you little girl!!! Honestly, l have so many problems to deal with. First l have to find some faith. I don't know from where. Second, l need to get used to being a guy and liking other guys. Well, l'm not sure l will but it can't hurt to adjust. I need a cheat skill to complete this mission so l called out.

LITTLE GIRL!!! And why are you shouting for me this time Jane?

I need a cheat skill! I am only offering once for this mission and it will cost you some years.

What do you mean years? For every cheat skill you get, you extend the amount of time you stay in this world helping me put worlds right.

So how many years is it? 50 years 

Bullshit! You're just adding more years so l have to work for you more! Ah who cares l'll take it. Payment accepted. Enjoy and don't call for me again unless you want to die. 

Yeah yeah ok. 

I finally bought the hypnosis skill to help with faith. l'm going to trick myself into loving the God of light so l could get more blessings and possibly keep my life intact. Wish me luck!!!!!
Here's the new chapter. Hope you liked it. Angel xxx