CHAPTER 3:12

Here is the new chapter. I thank all the readers, commenters and voters for supporting my book. I really appreciate it.
Jane's P.O.V
What did they mean l was sentenced? Doesn't this mean that l just did nothing at all for the previous Su Luo? I don't want to die again honestly. The last death was traumatising enough and that was just being stabbed. How is it going to feel getting stoned to death? Agony is the only word that comes to mind when l think of this sentence. Also, it can't be overturned!
What will l do now? I have three options right now. The first is to escape and live as a fugitive for the rest of my life but that won't help me live a stable fulfilling life. The next would be to go to the underworld where l may have the chance to live stably since no one would follow me willingly to go there and l could even get a job if l play my cards right. The last choice is to stay and die which is something l think l would never choose.
Such alarming thoughts flitted through my head and l had hardly noticed being sent to the dirty cells now instead of the room l previously had. There were other people here in their individual cells and they looked dirty and disheveled . I'm sure l too would look like that if l stayed there.
But wait a minute! I never noticed right now but why would l still get sentenced if l was telling the truth? Unless someone put the illusion that l was lying to make the judge rule against me. There are only two people l can think of who would do that. The pope because he wants to come save me and put me in his debt for life. I don't think that l would like life under his rules. The other is the Dark God because he wanted me to go with him to the underworld and did this to ensure l would call him for help.
I mean l still will call him for help because at this point there is no where to escape. I don't think that the light God will save me either. And l can't rely on myself. In my cell, l sat down on the thin mattress and contemplated life. Unconsciously, l muttered "Adenais" and only realised l had called the Dark God after the shadows started spilling into the cell. All the candles we had for warmth were immediately put out and l was in nothing but darkness.
"You should have just called me even earlier. I would have come and taken you away without all this fuss."
"Don't tell me you were the one that made that illusion!"
"Do you want me to tell you the truth or lies?"
"Lies"
"I was not the one who did that at all."
"There was no need for you to have done that at all!"
"But l couldn't guarantee that you would choose to come with me."
"....but you threatened me before with very ridiculous threats that l just couldn't allow to happen even if l wanted to be selfish."
"Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I've come to take you to my kingdom and you'll be with me until you die."
"....Maybe"
After that extremely short conversation, the dark God pulled me into his arms and the earth disappeared enshrouded in mist and shadows. I would never go back there would l? Meanwhile....
Pope's p.o.v
Su Luo is finally in prison. I can't wait to play hero and save him. I know he'll feel indebted to me and give me his body as repayment for the rest of his life. I can't wait. You readers may think that l am truly lecherous for doing it with both Su Luo and that new priestess but Su Luo meant more to me. I just didn't want to keep on kidnapping him so l had to have some form of release.
I was sitting leisurely in my office thinking about what to tell him when l went to the prisons when l received an urgent report.
"It seems that the new prisoner Su Luo has disappeared."
"WHAT? He was in his cell! I sneaked out of the chapel to see him go! How could he not be there?!"
"Apparently he was taken by the shadows."
"The shadows? So you mean the Dark God is involved in this?"
"Indeed"
"No no no no. This can't be happening! I need to go and save him from the Dark God. Who knows what's going to happen to him in the underworld." I shuddered at the thought and quickly ran to my secret room to grab a banned manual.
Running to one of the secluded areas of the church, l cast the only transportation spell l knew to the underworld. It led directly to the Dark God's mansion because it was made by the dark priests that worshipped him and wanted to join him in the underworld.
You must be wondering why a light priest has this! Well, l never knew l would be using this to save my future lover. I just wanted the manual in case there was a need to go to the underworld so l was well prepared. I was covered by shadows and transported to the underworld so fast l could only blink and the scenery changed
I walked into the dark dreary castle looking for the only room with light in because in this world, humans needed light to live otherwise they would die. When l finally found the room after searching for a long time, l pushed the door open to reveal a very interesting scene.
Light God's p.o.v
People must be wondering what my role is in this book anyway. And to answer it, l am a spectator. I only bless those whose lives look interesting or do interesting things. That might be very discriminatory but l don't really care. Ever since l saw Su Luo in his room, l knew immediately that he would interesting and that was what his life truly turned out to be.
I still had to keep my ever growing lust for the boy a secret from everyone but now since he has been taken to the underworld l can finally show my affection. Also, l have to say that the Dark God is an amusing person. I mean actually falling in love with Su Luo is laughable. He lied incredibly. I am sure it may be budding love but as of right now it is pure lust just like me and that Pope.
While in the nine heavens, l suddenly felt an urge to see the boy for the first time and so l travelled down to the underworld to see him. But when l did see him, something interesting was happening.
I hope you enjoyed that chapter. There are many more to come. Enjoy!! Angel xxx