CHAPTER 4:5

This is dedicated to @LiLithium03 who made me laugh with the comments made. But honestly, this is also dedicated to all my readers who were once again waiting for an update. I hope you enjoy it!

Jane's P.O.V

After going through the embarrassing 'instruction' where even though l had learnt this before, made me blush in shame at the things these people were discussing. Different positions and techniques my Lord!
I tried to block all these things out of mind and focus on the real goal here. I had to find a way to stay here while keeping my identity secret. But obviously, would the storyline let me rest for even one minute. The moment l turned around to leave, l was approached by a very curvaceous woman with bouncy breasts and well-defined hips. Even though l was a woman inside, l still could not help but look twice at the woman who was coming towards me.

"How much?" 

I was so confused. Was she asking me or someone else around me?

"Yes you"

"Huh?"

"Ugh! I hate repeating myself. I just asked how much you cost."

"I am not for sale. I haven't even been working here for more than a month yet."

"That does not matter. As long as you wear those clothes, you are part of the brothel and are now currently for sale."

"But-"

I was cut off by another woman who was coming from the direction of the counter. 

"He is for sale at 2 million yuan."

"Wait! What?"

She pinched my arm and continued "As long as you are willing to pay, he will be ready to serve you any way you wish."

"I can pay."

Hold on. I thought l wasn't for sale yet. Just how much money does this woman even have to afford me?!

"Well follow us through young lady and we shall prepare a room for you."

All three of us walked towards the rooms as l was secretly quaking in fear. I didn't know how to do this. Was l supposed to do this? We stopped at a room with huge wooden doors that had golden carvings in it and gilded handles. 

I was scared. 

A servant opened the door and then quickly made herself scarce lest she got scolded for no reason. 

"I would just like to speak a few words to the boy before you can start."

"No matter. I shall wait in the other room."

The woman walked in leaving the other woman and me in the corridor.

"You cannot mess this up for us. Do you know who that woman is?"

"I don't know."

"YOU DON'T KNOW?!"

"I don't"

"That woman is the emperor's sister! She has a lot of power and wealth! She could easily destroy a little whore house like ours in a second. You have to give everything you've got."

"But l didn't learn how to."

"Oh for God's sake just go in."

She opened the door slightly and pushed me in. I was feeling awkward already but the awkwardness rose again to a new level. 

I didn't know where else to look so l slowly and tentatively edged towards the bed. The curvaceous woman who l shall label 'woman' was also sitting on the bed, her face melancholy. 

"Is anything the matter?"

"You look so much like him..." she sighed. 

"So much like who?"

She cleared her throat and stood up; "Never mind that. I am paying you so do something."

But l don't even know what to do. I am supposed to have sex or what? What exactly does she want me to do? I'll just wing it and see what happens. Those charm points will not be useless anymore.

I slowly approached her and touched her cheek while looking into her eyes. I tilted her chin and lightly brushed my lips against her ear. 

"What exactly do you want me to do, mistress?" I whispered huskily.

She shivered in anticipation and stared at me unceasingly, eyes glazed.

"Read for me."

????? Did she just say read? Um...i don't see any books.

"As you wish."

Maybe this was another language or some secret code that l didn't understand. Fine, I'll make up a random story and use a blank book. I picked up some random book near the bed and opened it. But when l saw what was in it, my face was full of black lines. 'How the hell am l supposed to make up a story when I'm looking at this?'

"Begin."

I nervously gulped and stood up. "Before l begin, is this the kind of book you wanted?"

I passed the book over and held my breath in case something bad happened. When she opened the book, she was first surprised then she laughed out loud. 

"Is this what you wanted to read or do?"

Which reply did she want from me? It was the first book l saw so l picked it. 

She moved closer to me so l could smell her fascinating scent and whispered hotly; "Pick one."

I moved even closer. "Whatever you wish."

"Then read."

Enjoy the chapter lmao!

-孟安真