CHAPTER 3:2

Here's the new chapter and for those who guessed the new arc, well done. Enjoy!!!
Once l got my hypnosis skill, l stood up to leave the prayer group since l noticed l was one of the last people there. I quickly went to my room to look for anything to do with prayer and found a huge brown leather bound book. I opened it to find different types of prayers and what each of them could possibly do to get you some blessings. I used my remembrance skill to memorise everything so l could get better as a priest. After this, l went to the bath house to bathe and was in for a huge shock. I saw my face reflected in the water. Huge brown feet eyes, dark brown hair and white moist skin. If anything, l looked like a woman but the absence of breasts and the thing down there changed the whole mentality. I was still in a towel at this point and l was not going to remove it at all. People looked extremely surprised when they saw me because the former person always wore a mask to conceal his face since he knew that people would bully him for looking like a girl or even worse yet rape him. I chuckled nervously and walked ahead before bumping into someone. I almost fell down but steadied myself just in time and looked up. Oh boy it was one of the gongs of this world. If you said that l was pretty, l was an understatement. This person was the personification of all things beautiful. Everything he did was beautiful even frowning made him look beautiful. Oh ho so this was the beast friend then. I was not paying attention until l heard "So you're not going to apologise for this then" and l panicked. It's too early to die yet. "I am so sorry for bumping into you. Extremely sorry please forgive me."
"Well l don't think it is me you should be asking for forgiveness it is the Lord God of light for He is the only one that can forgive."
"Then l shall go and pray right now and ask for forgiveness." I left the place immediately because l didn't want to be there anymore and made my way to the private prayer rooms. Partly for privacy but also because l was still in my towel at this point and there was no way l could prayer with other people looking at me. I walked into the first empty room l saw and closed the door. I first hypnotised myself saying "I love the God of light. He is my everything, my heart, my soul, my strength and weakness, the love of my life, the one and only" until l actually believed it. I went down on my knees and started crying pitifully while saying "I am so sorry my lord for bumping into the unknown man. I didn't mean it at all please forgive me. This servant is sorry for all the grievances l just committed lord please punish me, let me atone for my sins and then forgive me. Forgive me because you are the source of my life oh lord."
God of Light's POV
In heaven l was always slightly bored every single day. There were many priests that prayed everyday for my blessings but l never blessed them based on their prayers. I only blessed them based on how interesting they are. The new and most interesting priest was that girl. I don't remember her name but the thought that she wanted to be a priest or should l say priestess was amusing. So to keep up the interest, l blessed her everyday and made her powerful. But today was different. I had just woken up to priests prayers when something else stirred me. I looked for that voice and looked down seeing a beautiful boy praying for forgiveness. He looked extremely pitiful almost as if it was his life line that needed saving. The fact that he was so sincere in asking for forgiveness was amusing since he hadn't bumped into me so why was he even asking me? Still l wanted to bless the poor boy because he was obviously being bullied but his naivety got ahead of him. I blessed him with more power and accepted his prayers of forgiveness. I had a feeling that life would be more interesting if l followed this boy.
I accidentally published the chapter while in the middle of writing it. Whoops! I hope you liked it tho. Angel xxx