CHAPTER 4:6

Here is another chapter! Dedicated to everyone supporting me!

Jane's p.o.v

She stared at me with laughter in her face as l struggled to make up a story. Too embarrassing! I am not like those other main characters that just borrowed other people's stories that they somehow memorised and said them to get some glory. Who knew that English classes would be so important till now! Not like l paid attention anyway.

I blushed and turned my face away as l could not bear to see her face any longer. The humiliation was real. 

"I am never usually this entertained. Haha! I can't believe you chose a book of erotic drawings clearly knowing that if l asked you to read, you would have been in a fix. You funny boy!"

I did not really think that to be honest but okay. Whatever she says...

"Do you want to stop now or do you want me to continue?"

"My, my, you dirty boy. Stop what? We haven't even started yet."

"That's not what l meant!"

"But that's what l thought it meant."

"What is it that you really want?"

"I want you to keep doing it."

"Doing what?"

"Reading."

"But l am clearly struggling! Can we do something else instead?"

"Very suggestive! Fine, let's do that then."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"You can put it in."

"What is 'it'?"

"Too slow aren't you?"

Why am l even still here? Clearly, this woman is confused and doesn't know what she wants. I moved towards her and grabbed her pale snowy arm. 

"Tell me."

"No telling! Haha! You're just going to have to do it!"

Well, 'it' could mean anything. Sex, a massage, a trick, a joke...Actually, l probably wouldn't try that last one. She noticed that l was thinking so she nudged me and asked: "What are you thinking about?"

"N-nothing."

"You were thinking about 'it' weren't you?"

"How can l think about something l don't know?"

"Well now, you can't let bengong do it."

Where were my charm points when l needed them?

'Woman''s p.o.v

Clearly, this young boy did not know what was going on It was so cute how innocent he was. That was why l picked him. He can be my new toy for now and then when l am tired of him, l will go look for someone else to corrupt.

Yes, l know l am a princess. A woman. But who says l can't do what l want? I have the money, power and status. I only want one thing in life. I search for this like it is the essence of my soul, purity. But how ironic it is that the essence of my soul is not the essence of my soul. I am wicked and adulterous. Does this mean l don't have a soul?  Who knows?

I turned back to the deliciously good-looking young man that l had been teasing. Too pure. Too soft. Too naive. This kind of person, l cannot let go for now. We shall see in the future.

I would say that though this man was beautiful, he just oozed sex appeal. No one around him could keep themselves in check let alone me. I wanted to pounce on him and ruin him before anyone else did.

I winked at him and started the show.

Jane's p.o.v

I had stopped paying attention to the woman on my right only to turn back and see her wink. Was this some kind of signal or something? Was l going to be kidnapped? Wait- why did l just think that? 

She slowly put her hands on her hanfu and moved her snowy hands to the belt. What exactly is she doing?

She started to untie the knot and exposed a creamy white thigh. Woah, what the hell? 

She giggled and the proceeded to the removed the outer layer of her hanfu exposing her arms and l could see voluptuous breasts bursting through the inner layer. 

She tugged me so that l fell onto the bed and starting removing my clothes one by one. Um.. what exactly is she doing? I have a bad feeling about this.

She did not remove anything else once my bare chest was exposed. 

"Why is your skin as white as mine?"

"I don't know."

"Why are your nipples as pink as mine?"

"I don't know..."

She lightly traced my chest and said: "I have plans for you my little man."

"What plans?"

"You will discover everything in 3..2..1"

"THE EMPEROR HAS ARRIVED!"

Fuck my life!

Enjoy! And don't forget to like and comment not to mention read.

- 孟安真

Bengong - me (those with power in the royal family)

Hanfu - Chinese traditional dress