CHAPTER 4:4

Unknown P.O.V

I can feel the presence of someone important in this country now. I always felt incomplete from the moment l could think. There was someone out there for me and somehow l knew that. I tried searching for this person by going to as many military expeditions as possible to explore my future land and possibly find that person. But it never worked out for me. I never found her.

But about midnight yesterday, l woke up in a cold sweat with my heart pounding and my mouth dry. I had just had a dream of the most beautiful man l could ever lay eyes on. His long hair shimmered in the night time. His eyes as he looked me looked like stars in the night sky and his pale skin would put any woman to shame.

When he called out my name, l was in pure ecstasy and l wanted him to say it again and again and again. But then we argued and l shut him in trapping him forever. He wanted to leave me and l made sure he couldn't. He disappeared one day and l was devastated. I looked all over for him and couldn't find a single trace of him.

If this was my past life, in this life l will never let him go. We shall die together and live together. I think it is time for another military expedition. I am now positively sure that l will meet the man of my dreams in the literal sense.

Prostitute number 1 p.o.v

I am absolutely resentful that this man is more beautiful than me and can control more men than me. Before he even came, l was the prettiest one of them all. People would always laud my beauty and l had famous visits from very privileged people like minister's sons who always brought marriage proposals to me.

I was fixated on this one person. His name was Du Zhen. He was very handsome and l had him wrapped around my finger completely. He loved me through and through and l knew it. I still had other relationships when l promised myself to him. I needed to control other men as well as him. But because of Wu Xiaoyan's beauty, he began to take more notice of the women around me and found this other woman. She was pure and fairy-like. His substitute for Wu Xiaoyan.

The more they spent time together, the more he fell in love with her and captivated by her. He is now courting her and abandoning me. It was all because of you WU XIAOYAN! This man must be punished by me. I will absolutely not let him off!!!

Unknown p.o.v 2

I was extremely tired of reading reports from the country and decided to take a break and see one of my concubines. On my way there, l think l must have fainted because what l saw next was completely out of this world. I was in a room that was very strange. It had a large bed with rose petals on and some very strange equipment. In my arms was an exotic beauty, skin as white as snow and curvaceous lips that were drawn into a smirk. The atmosphere was electric and there was just me and her. Who was this woman?

The scene quickly changed to me holding said woman as she was dying. Unconsciously, words spilled out of my mouth. "Would you marry me if you were not dying?" and l heard a weak reply "Maybe." And as she died, my resolve and determination died with her. Before l awoke, there was a voice in me that shouted "You must find her! Protect her! Marry her!" Wait- she was here?!

Jane's P.O.V

Instruction...What does that even mean? I turned to one of the prostitutes to ask the very same question l just voiced in my mind. 

"What does instruction mean?"

"What kind of question is that ah? Instruction is learning how to please a man."

"What?!"

"All people part of this whorehouse have to learn it ah"

"...." Well this is going to be awkward.

Hi GUYS! I am back again and ready to update. I know l have been a bad author lately and not been updating over the holidays. But now school is almost starting again so the chapters are also starting. Thanks for the long wait. -  孟安真