CHAPTER 1:3

*WARNING: Mild violence and mature situations in this chapter. But not enough to scare.
*********Start of chapter*************
Where were we? Oh yes! Just as l was about to leave from my peeping fest, a hand grabbed my shoulder to get my attention. I turned around and saw Dean behind me with red eyes and a clenching fist. I already know what's going down. The first question is WHAT HAS MY GOD AWFUL SISTER DONE THIS TIME?
Before l could even say anything to plead in my defence and highlight that he got the wrong person, l was already dragged into the other classroom and pushed in. Dean slammed the door and walked up to me.
At this point, l am already dreading what will happen next when l see his twitching fist. Dean then shouted "You lying manipulative bitch" and punched the window near the right side of my body which caused the glass to shatter and create marks on my skin. Damn this is too scary for my heart, it might give up pumping and die from shock.
Clearly my sister did something but why am l being punished. I said "If you're looking for my sister l do not know where she is but l'm certainly not her."
In response, Dean hit another window which made his fist look like a bloody mess. It's flawless skin now marred with blood and bits of broken glass. A painful sight to see. I didn't imagine what it'd be like if the guy punched me but l sure as hell wasn't going to take any chances.
I also said "I highly advise you stay away from my sister not because of protectiveness on my part but because she is extremely dangerous to be involved with not to mention her violent tendencies and crazy antics."
The poor guy sighed and said "You have no freaking idea what l've been going through because of that wretched girl. Leading me on because she knows l like her and giving me small intimacies here and ther-"
But l interrupted "WAIT WHAT?!?!" "YOU LIKE MY SISTER!"
The guy replied "Yes l thought we already established that."
Fudging blow holes this was too early. I did not know that she already started this early my gods. What am l going to do know?!?? I need to get Anne to enrol one year early otherwise by the time she comes it's back to the second route of the story. But wait a minute. Why do l even care?! Just because l was told to do this doesn't mean l have to do it completely. As long as the male lead falls in love and the female lead changes character is all that matters. Time for a hastily planned plan B.
I asked Dean "How long has this been going on?" And he replied "About 2 months." For fudge's sake why is it like this? I did not think the story started early. And then l asked "Do you still like her even now?" And he was like "Yeah l still like her."
This is officially the most annoying day of my life because everything bad happened on the same day. I didn't even say anything after that and just walked out of the room. Yes, l'm heartless l could have gotten a first aid kit for him. But no, l didn't tell him to go punch windows randomly to scare teenage girls so he did kinda deserve it. I went towards the head master's class room to get briefed for like the second time today and got the plans and all that and went back to my office to put them away before going home. I needed to go home real quick because l had to get started on my plan to get my sister to hate Dean while simultaneously getting some other girl to make him fall in love with her. Tsk this is beginning to feel tedious already and l haven't even started yet. I walked outside of the building and walked towards my car, got in and drove home.
When l got home, it was dark as heck l couldn't see at all so l had to grope the poor door to find the handle and get into the house. I walked in and found my parents and sister already eating dinner. I have another question. Who eats dinner at 5pm? Like isn't that a bit early even if you're hungry?
But l ignored the family and went to my room. I was not out of character because the former person also hated her family because they neglected her and focused a lot on her twin sister. This was because when her mother was giving birth, she cane out last and was an unwanted baby because the couple only wanted one baby but they still took her home. It's just that they hardly cared so why should l care either?
I walked up to my room, put my stuff down and walked back downstairs to get dinner. I put my food on my plate and walked back up so l didn't have to deal with anyone. Back in my safe haven called my room, I put my laptop on and proceeded to search for Anne Xing online till l found a social media account. I quickly made my own and added her so l could talk to her. I also added Dean and my sister separately so l could keep an eye on them while l tried to break them up.
The good thing was that l had a lot of friends at school and some owed me a few favours so I am going to ask them to keep Dean from interacting with Diana until Anne got into school. But the first thing was to get her to friend me back. I didn't want to be a creep like a certain someone who just randomly stated personal information of the other person. I took it slow. I didn't even message her till later. While all this was going on....
An extra long chapter again
Do keep reading
Angel xx