CHAPTER 2:2

Thanks to all readers for all the commenting and voting. I hope that you like the story and if you have any feedback, please comment down below because it really is very useful. This is the new chapter

*******************Start of chapter***********************

I am sure that the story would definitely be fixed since the male lead loves the female lead but l've got to create many opportunities for them to meet. Also, l have to make sure that l don't die early or get killed by the male lead otherwise the world will collapse. I know that he knows where the orphanage is and has already made plans to visit the female lead (Kiera) so l have to make sure to stay out of their way and live a fulfilling life in the countryside. By fulfilling, l mean lazy where l do not have to do anything at all for myself or anyone else for that matter. But then again, being the oldest in the orphanage means l have to look after all the younger kids. I'm sure that l need money to be able to do that but l do not really have any cheat like skills except my memory so maybe l could try being a PA (personal assistant) or receptionist. I feel like that is the best l could do. So, with this in mind, l waited until Kiera came back home to discuss this with her. I said "Kiera, l feel like l have not been doing much in terms of helping with the orphanage so l want to make sure that l contribute also. Because l know that you work really hard and long everyday, l also want to help out and l already know what job l want to go for."

She replied "Its great that you want to get a job but there is already someone helping us behind the scenes." And just as she said this, there was a sound of a car outside the orphanage and l was already having a bad premonition as to who it was. When l turned around, there were already many guards in the house and many of the children had stopped playing to turn and look at who it was that was so important. A man stepped out the car and started walking towards the entrance. I could not see him yet but l heard murmurs like "Woahhh! He's so hot" and "He looks like part of the mafia! So cool!" Actually, l don't really doubt that last comment but anyway, the male lead (Henry) walked in looking sleek and ready for the runway. I just have to say that how do these people look so camera ready all the time? Yet its such an effort for me to look decent. This is too much. Henry then turned and glared at me before saying "Kiera, you wanted to introduce me to someone." She blushed and turned around motioning for me to get closer. Does this girl want me to die? I've been courting death since world 1 and l sure don't want to court death in the second world already. She then said "Henry, this is my best friend Abby. Abby, this is our new patron Henry." We just stared at each other and made no motion to shake hands. For all l know, he could poison me and l don't want to imagine what he may have in his hand so there is no way that l am shaking it.

I directly ignored him and asked Kiera "Its great that we have a patron but can l still work?" to which she replied "Yes you can still work as a PA. Wait actually isn't Henry looking for a PA?" Wait! No! Don't say it. Kiera then asked "Henry, can you give your PA position to Abby?" Isn't this just pushing me to die even faster. Please say no. Please. But Henry smirked and said "Of course l will. Anything for you Kiera." WHY ME?!!! Now he could over work me and torture me and l can't even complain because its my job. I now have to get prepared for torture. Overworking, late nights, insomnia. Its going to be an exciting life. I don't have to make sure like l act like the former Abby because l could just claim that l was reincarnated again and l changed again. They cannot really do much except believe me. I wonder how Henry would react if l showed him my real personality. I don't think he'd get kicks from torturing me when l am in that state. I agreed to his preposition and he said that l would start work on Monday. Till then l needed to get a work wardrobe curtesy of my employer and all the materials needed to start the job. Luckily, l watched lots of CEO dramas in world 1 so l won't embarass myself. Just as Kiera left the main area to go get some tea for the visitor, Henry's eyes visibily darkened as he turned and said....

Dun dun dun. I have to leave some cliff hangers to keep the excitement going. I thought l was writing pretty long chapters till l read somewhere that the minimum is 2000 words. ;-; I didn't know. Anyway, keep reading, voting and commenting. It really means alot. Enjoy! Angel xxx