CHAPTER 3:3

Thanks to all the dedicated readers, commenters and voters for keeping up with my book. I know that sometimes chapters don't make sense so I'm trying to go back and re-edit them so if it says that the chapter has been published, its just because l edited it slightly. This is the new chapter and I'm back with the pictures. Enjoy!!

Jane's (Su Luo) P.O.V

I felt a warm spiritual power rushing through my veins and let me tell you that it felt like l had taken drugs because l was feeling high. I did not think that the light God would have been that generous and l have an ominous feeling that it was something to do with me. Ignoring this feeling, l left the prayer cells still in only a towel and made my way back to the bathhouses to bathe. Once l was done, l went back to my room and got dressed in minimal clothes because it was as hot as hell outside and there was no way l was sleeping naked. I was currently still in love with God so l did one last prayer before going to sleep. In all seriousness, l did not think l loved the God for real because we all clearly know the real me. I went to sleep extremely quickly because l was still getting used to having a man's body as well as the whole story with only one damn cheat. Give me a break here! Some people with systems are so OP that they can literally destroy worlds and steal the main character halo. Why not me too huh?!

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful and l slept pretty soundly for the first time since there were few things that l needed to worry about like a Kiera hacking me to death in the middle of the night. However, the problems started when l woke up. There seemed to be a tent under my bed around my crotch area and l was extremely confused as to what was going on. It was really uncomfortable for me so l decided to look there and satisfy my curiosity. I had a full blown erection and my member was extremely erect and even leaking precum from the tip. Blushing furiously, l did not know what to think in this situation. I mean, was l supposed to touch it? Would that help? Honestly, l know I'm not a virgin anymore because l had sex a couple of times with Adam but l never did it to myself. As weird as it sounds, how do people deal with these situations? I guess the only way to do it was to touch it. 

A mildly sexual scene up ahead (I wrote this at midnight so..)

I touched the tip of my member and my hips bucked as a feeling of pleasure washed over me. What was going on? Using one finger, l traced my member all the way down and shivered slightly. I grabbed it and started moving my hand up and down as my breath hitched and small moans spilled out of my mouth. "Fuck! This feels so good!" I sped up my hand as more fluids spilled out making my member slippery and causing lewd sounds to reverberate in the room. I reached the peak of pleasure extremely fast and white liquid spurted out of the tip as l arched my back from the feeling. When l tried to touch my member again, l shuddered from the sensitivity and decided against it. So this was what entered me after sex. No wonder l felt so sticky. I jumped out of bed and raced to clean myself lest someone could see this mess. I was so unaware that there were currently two people watching me silently looking extremely aroused.

Mystery P.O.V

I was walking past the dorm rooms on my way to prayer when l heard an extremely sexy moan from one of the rooms. My heart started racing as l went towards the room anticipating what it was l would see. I peeked into the room by opening the door slightly and silently so that the person would not notice what was going on. There lay Su Luo in all his glory looking a blushing mess while touching himself and that was so hot. His quiet moans lit a fire inside me and l honestly imagined what it would be like if it was me with him. I watched him pump himself while shuddering in pleasure and l already felt myself getting wet from the whole erotic scene. When he finally came, something in my mind broke and l ran away to a remote corner to take care of my increasing lust. I wanted to look normal when l meet him later so that l could resist taking him for myself and fucking him then and there even though it was not good to have sex in front of others. 

Mystery P.O.V 1

I was monitoring the priests when suddenly l heard sexy moans coming from one of the rooms. I quickly moved my subconscious into the room and saw a long haired slightly pale boy on his bed holding his member in his hand looking extremely flushed and breathing erratically. This whole scene was such a turn on that me who normally liked looking at young blushing maidens felt my own member stirring and slowly moving upwards. Looking at the boy shuddering and whimpering, l gave up and started touching myself too. His moans fueled my lust as my pumping speed increased. The way his eyes teared up as he neared his peak made me even harder as l attempted to calm myself down. Feeling my own pleasure building up, my speed increased again until l came, shuddering due to the intensity and screaming the boy's name. I now knew for sure that l had to make him mine.

Hohoho. It seems that Jane has two new secret admirers already. Not to mention, the plot is just about to start. Can anyone guess who? Btw if you do guess right, l will pm you to say you did so don't hold back and start guessing. Angel xxx