Ep.1: Tourist Trapped

Your POV

Ah, summer break! A time for leisure, recreation, and taking it easy. ...unless you're me. My name is (y/n). The guy with the orange shirt and blue jean vest is Dipper, the girl about to puke is his twin sister Mabel. You might be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror. Rest assure, there's a perfectly logical explanation.

It all started on the start of summer. I live in a house/store/tourist trap called the Mystery Shack in Gravity Falls, Oregon, which is owned by Stan Pines. When I was young I was outside playing and came back to my house to see that my family had disappeared. I had nowhere to go, nowhere to be, nowhere to stay, until Stan took me in and gave me a home. It's been five years since that happened and now he's like a dad to me.

Anyways, he told me that this summer his great niece and nephew were coming to stay with us. I was so excited to finally meet new people!!! Don't get me wrong, I had Wendy who was fifteen, Soos who was an adult, and Stan of course. But I finally got to have friends who were my age!!!

It was noon, Wendy was sitting behind the cash register reading a magazine while I was sweeping the floor. Stan came in followed by two kids. The girl had long brown hair, bracers, and a pink sweater with a shooting start design. Huh, a sweater in summer, interesting. The boy, who was basically the male version of the girl, was wearing an orange shirt with a blue jean vest on along with a cap. "Welcome to the Mystery Shack!!! You're will be staying with (y/n) in the attic!" he said enthusiastically, which was rare for him.

They both looked at me as I gave them a small wave. The girl ran towards me and gave me a massive bear hug that almost left me out of breath!!!

Girl: Hiii!!!! I'm Mabel!!! It's so good to meet you!!!!!!!!

You: Uh, it's nice to meet you too! (Wow, she's super enthusiastic!!!)

Mabel: *pulls her brother to her side* This is my twin brother Dipstick!!!

Dipper: Dipper, my name's Dipper.

You: *laugh* C'mon, follow me!

I lead them upstairs and they started unpacking. My bed was at the other side of the room so I got half the room for myself while they shared their half.

Mabel: *as she sticks posters on the wall* This attic is amazing! Check out all my splinters!!! *shows her hands which are filled with splinters*

You: Ouch!

Dipper: And there's a goat in my bed.

Mabel: *walks over to Dipper and the goat* Hey friend!!!

Goat: *starts chewing Mabel's sweater*

Mabel: Ooh! Yes, you can keep chewing on my sweater!!! *laughs*

You: *chuckle* Sorry, I sometimes bring him up here to feed him so Stan won't know.

Mabel: That is so nice of you!

That's how it all started. Later that day we were sitting outside, Mabel was rolling in the grass while Dipper and I were underneath a tree.

You: I don't know, you're sister seems to enjoy it~

Dipper: My sister tends to look on the bright side of things.

Mabel: *as she rolls down the hill* Yay, grass!!!

You: *laugh*

Dipper: I ,however, am having a hard time getting used to this.

???: BOO!!!!

Dipper: AHHHHH!!! *falls back*

Stan and You: *laugh uncontrollably*