Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons

Your POV

We were all in the gift shop. Stan was reading the newspaper, Dipper had his nose in his journal, Mabel was laying on the ground full from eating some chips, and I was writing on my journal.

Mabel: I just ate a big of cheese boodles without using my hands!!! Lazy Tuesday, you are delivering in a big way!!!

Stan: Heh, yeah, it's nice to finally have a day where nothing where nothing interesting happens whatsoever-

Ford: *comes in with a octopus looking monster wrapped around his hand*

You, Dipper, and Mabel: AHHHH!!!!

Ford: Everyone, get down!!!! Don't let it taste human flesh!!!!!

Monster: *crawls quickly on the floor*

Dipper: WHAT IS IT?!?

You: GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!

Mabel: CAN WE KEEP IT?!?

Stan: *hits it with the newspaper* KILL IT!!! KILL IT!!!

Ford: *chases the monster to a corner* Patience... And....

Monster: *opens its mouth to attack*

Ford: Gotcha!!!!! *uses his tech gloves to burn it, then picks it up with a smile*

You: *as you clutch tightly at Dipper's arm* Is it dead?!?!? Please say it's dead!!!

Ford: It's not dead, I need it alive.

You: EEP!!! *clutch even tighter*

Dipper: My arm is though...

You: *let go* Sorry......!!!

Dipper: *rubs his arm*

Stan: Great, now get it out of here. Smell's like if death could barf.

Dipper: Great uncle Ford!!! You need any help with that?!?!? I've read all about these creatures in your journal and I think I know how to-!!!

Ford: No!!! I'm sorry, Dipper, on the dark weird road I travel I'm afraid you cannot follow. Plus I think you should patch up that arm, the girl's got strength.

You: *laugh awkwardly*

Ford: Well, call me for diner!!! *goes back to the basement*

Dipper: M-maybe next time then? Or not? Or never...?

Mabel: Aw, Dipper, don't take it so hard.

Stan: *hits Dipper with the newspaper* No, do take it hard! Take it hard and serious. My brother is a dangerous know-it-all and the stuff he's messing with is even worse! Do yourself a favor and stay away from him, you hear me?!?

Dipper: But Grunkle Stan, all summer long I've wanted to know who the author of the journal was! Now the guy lives in our basement and I can't even talk to him!!!

Stan: Don't worry about what's in the basement, you belong up here with me and the girls!!!

Mabel: Yeah!!! Besides, the season finale of Duck-tective is airing this Friday!!! That's all the mystery you need this week!!! C'mon, quack with us, Dipper!!!

Mabel and Stan: *start to quack*

You: *step to the side laughing, then look at Dipper who's looking at the vending machine*

Mabel: Quack quack quack!!!! Qua-!!! Why isn't he quacking?

I felt bad for Dipper. Meeting the author has been his biggest wish all summer, it must be really frustrating to know he lives with you and you can't talk to him. Anyways, I was watching tv while Mabel was writing a letter to her parents.