A Chrismas Surprise

Your POV

It has been a few months after the twins left. Mabel would call me everyday when they got out of school since they left half an hour after me and the three of us would talk for at least an hour.

Just like summers in Gravity Falls are incredibly hot, winters are also incredibly cold. Soos and Melody (who moved in two months ago) had bought a Christmas and some lights. We were gonna decorate it later on.

At the moment, I was working on a drawing on my sketchbook (a new one, the old one was completely destroyed). I was in the Christmas spirit and wanted to design a Christmas outfit.

Wendy and Pacifica were helping me and keeping me company. We had all become really close friends, and since Pacifica and her family lost most of their money and the Northwest Manor she has been coming over more often.

You: Mmm... should the bow be white or green?

Pacifica: White, it'll match the puffy parts of the dress, the actual dress can be mint green.

You: *start to color*

Wendy: Hey, I'm gonna go grab a soda, you guys want anything?

You: I'm good, thanks.

Pacifica: I'll go with you.

Wendy: Ok then.

Wendy and Pacifica: *enter the kitchen*

I continue coloring the almost finished drawing when I hear a voice from behind. "Wow, I see your art has gotten better." "Heh, I guess, I have been practicing and-"

I had began to speak but stopped myself as realization dawned upon me. I stand up and turn around, shock and surprise filled my face.

You: Dipper?!?

Dipper: Hey, (y/n)!

You: *hug him tight as he hugs you back* W-w-what are you doing here?!?

Dipper: We came for the holidays, what does it look like?

You: Wait. *pull away* We?!?

???: (Y/N)!!!!!!!

As if on cue Mabel ran inside and wrapped her arms around me. Man, she had gotten stronger!!! I returned the hug, then we pulled away.

You: I-I can't believe you're both here!!!

Wendy and Pacifica: *come in*

Wendy: Oh, you're here earlier than expected.

Dipper: We finished unpacking early.

You: Wait a minute, you knew?!?!?!?

Soos: *enters with Melody* We all did, it was their idea to keep it a secret from you.

You: I hate you all.

Dipper and Mabel: *laugh*

???: And that's not the only surprise!!!

Stan and Ford had just entered the room with bright smiles on their faces. Dipper, Mabel, and I ran and hugged them before Soos and Wendy joined in and Mabel and I forcing Pacifica into the hug too.

We all went to the living room and began to decorate the tree. As we did, a couple came inside. First the greeted Stan and Ford before Dipper and Mabel introduced them to the rest of us. Their parents.

Mabel pulled me to them, first introducing me as her best friend, then as her brother's girlfriend. OH CRAP!!! They already knew me and I knew them, but only through video chat and we never really spoke. I just waved and smiled... awkwardly...