Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2: Escape From Reality

Your POV

We entered the bubble. Everything was completely white. Dipper started calling for his sister, but there was no response. Suddenly the floor started to crack in rainbows. We started to fall eventually landing in some bouncy house.

Dipper: Huh?

You: Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?

Wendy: Do you hear 80s music?

Soos: And does the air smell like child-like wonder?

You, Dipper, Wendy, and Soos: *peak inside the bouncy castle* Whoa...!!!

The place was a big land of rainbows, color, and sparkle! It was like something a four year old girl would draw. Some of the creatures had familiar faces, others didn't. Even her old crushes were here. Ew. Then a car parked near us with Xyler and Craz in it.

Craz: Welcome to Mabeland!!!

Dipper: Aaaaaaaand this is worse than the apocalypse.

Wendy: *covering herself from the light* Dude, this place hurts my eyes!

Xyler and Craz: *walk over to you all*

Xyler: Oh that's normal, Mabeland's rainbows have colors only bees and art students can see!!! Now who wants to go on the grand tour?!?

You: Do we have a choice?

Xyler and Craz: No!!!

As we drive...

Xyler: Mabeland is the ultimate paradise, and the only rule: there are no rules!!!!!!

Craz: Except for one rule, which is very serious. But no one would ever break it so it's not worth mentioning!!!

Xyler and Craz: Yeahhhh!!!

Dipper: Listen, creepy dream guys, we're not here to party, ok? We just need to find Mabel and get her out of here! Where is she?

Craz: Our home girl Mabel lives at our next stop!!! *after crashing through many things he drives you all to the beach*

All: *exit the car*

Xyler: Now come at Rad Snack served by awesome penguins!!!

Penguins: *come carrying many types off food*

Wendy: Hoho, score! I'm so hungry! *grabs a coconut drink*

You: *take a (fave cold drink)* And super parched!

Soos: *grabs some punch* Yeah, I haven't eaten or drunk anything except for part of my hat for the past three days!

You, Wendy and Soos: *clink your drinks*

Dipper: Can you guys just hold on a second? *pulls you all a bit far and whispers* Do you see what's happening here? Don't forget, this world was created by Bill! *slaps away the punch Soos was about to drink* That punch is probably blood!!! *points at the glitter falling over you all* And that glitter rain is probably ground-up bones or babies or something!!! Bill's using Mabel's own fantasies of some sick trap!!! We need to grab Mabel and get the heck out of here!!!

Craz: Oh Mabel?!? She's at the top of the tallest tower guarded by those big buff waffles guards!!!

Xyler: There's no way to get passed them!!!

Soos: *glares at the waffles* Someone hand me some syrup. *starts eating one of the waffle guards from behind*

Waffle Guard 1: AHH!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!! THE MOMENT WE'VE TRAINED FOR!!!