Ep.17: Dipper and Mabel Vs The Future

Your POV

I woke up before the twins, which was really rare of me, but meh. I started hearing voices and went upstairs to check. Dipper, Mabel, Stan, and Soos were there talking, and for reasons I didn't know Mabel had two googly eyes on her chin.

Stan: I'm-... I'm kinda going through some things.

Soos: In one week my grandma's finally letting me eat crackers on my bed!!! The future's coming for us all, dudes!!!

Stan: The future!!!

Dipper: The future!!!

Mabel: The future!!!

Dipper: *laughs* I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously with that face on your chin!

Mabel: *with a dumb voice* What face, Dipper?!?

Dipper: *laughs* You're doing the voice so you obviously know what I'm talking about!

Mabel: Bi bon't bnow bhat bou're balking about!!!

Dipper and Mabel: *laugh*

You: Alright, future teens, let's go! We have a lot of planning ahead of us!

Dipper and Mabel: Yeah!!!

Once dressed and fed, we went to the living room. Mabel was now wearing some sunglasses and a sombrero, Dipper had a checklist, Soos hada piñata, and I had my journal. Mabel had assigned me to do a special painting for the party.

Mabel: Alright, party planners, in one week we become teenagers and our summer vacation winds to an end, so we need to throw the greatest party of all time!!! I'm talking piñatas with tinier piñatas inside!!!

Soos: *as he pores candy into a piñata* Boom, dreams coming true!!!

Mabel: I'm talking inviting everyone in town!!! *takes Dipper's notebook and pen* Let's see, where do we stand with the gnomes...?!?

You: Not so good.

Stan: *enters* Not so fast, doofus and girl doofuses. After that zombie incident no one's throwing another party at my house! I keep fighting little bits of the undead in the couch cushion. *throws the bat which you catch*

Mabel: But Grunkle Stan, we need some roof to raise!!!

You: What about renting the Gravity Falls high school gym?!? My school would always host the dances there since the middle school one's too small!!! It's empty all summer long!!!

Mabel: The gym's a great idea, (y/n)!!! To the high school!!!

Suddenly the ground shook harshly making us all scream. Suddenly we heard Ford yell: "Dipper, my face is on fire!!!" making Dipper run out of the room.

Dipper's POV

I ran to the room Ford was in.

Dipper: Great uncle Ford, are you ok?!?

Ford: Oh yes, I'm fine. I just said that to make sure you'd come in here quickly.

Dipper: But your face is on fire!

Ford: *pats away the flames* Yes, it's must faster than shaving. Now listen, Dipper, we have a very important mission and you are the only one that can help me. *takes out the rift orb* Remember the rift in dimensional space time I showed you? It's cracking. This is what Bill has been waiting for, if it breaks it would cause reality as we know it to completely unravel! A hypothetical and catastrophic event I call Weirdmageddon.

Dipper: *stares at the chalkboard in shock*

Ford: Bill is out there, and he'd use any trick, from deception to outright possession to make this happen. But for the sake of humanity we mustn't let it!