Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1

Your POV

The sky was all sorts of colors, and there was a massive X in the sky. I felt fear all over my body as I stared up at the sky wide eyed, Dipper and Ford standing beside me.

Ford: So this is how the world ends. Not with a bang but with a *spins his finger around his head* cuckoo.

Dipper: Weirdmageddon...

You, Dipper, and Ford: *cover yourselves as many animals run your way*

Gnome: *runs under Dipper's leg causing him to trip*

You: *help Dipper stand up*

Ford: The rift is shattered, Bill's world is spilling into ours, and every minute his powers grow stronger.

Dipper: Mabel!!! The rift must've cracked inside her backpack!!! She must be in danger!!!

You: Dipper, we have to go find her!!!

You and Dipper: *start running into the woods*

You: *holding the walkie talkie still in your hands* Mabel, come in Mabel!!! Mabel!!!

Ford: *stops you and Dipper* We can find Mabel soon but first we have to stop Bill. If we can blast him back through the rift he came out of we just might be able to stop him before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe!!!

Dipper: Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible?!?

Ford: No, I'm not sure. But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible. Will you follow me?

Dipper: *determinedly nods* To the end of the Earth.

Ford: Good, because that's where we're heading.

You: I'm coming too.

Ford: No, it's already dangerous enough that we're going.

You: And you need all the help you can get. I'm not taking no for an answer.

Ford: Then let's go, we don't have much time. *eyes widen* But before we might want to step inside!

You, Dipper, and Ford: *run inside the shack as a weirdness wave goes around it*

After the "Weirdness Wave" Ford got a briefcase and we went to town. It looked awful. Everything was destroyed, and some things were now alive.

We went up to the bell tower. Dipper opened the window as Ford got a gun out. It was specifically to take out Bill, but he only got one shot. He pointed it at Bill, but as he was about to shoot the bell was infected by weirdness and came to life knocking Ford off focus and missing Bill.

Ford: Oh no!

Bill: Well well well, and here I thought today couldn't get any BETTER!!! *shoots the roof off the bell tower making wooden planks fall on Ford*

Dipper: Great uncle Ford!!!

Ford: *struggles to get up* Kids, take my journals!!! *pushes a bag to you and Dipper*

Dipper: *takes journal #3*

Ford: Listen, I know of one other way to defeat Bill, it's- Oh no, kids get down!!!

You: *pull Dipper down the tower*

Bill lifted up Ford and "introduced" him to his other demon friends as Dipper and I tried to escape through a window.

Bill: This brainiac is the one who built the portal in the first place!!! Aw, don't look so sour, Fordzy. It's not too late to join me!!! With that extra finger you'd join right in with my freaks!!!